𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗷𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝘁, 𝘀𝘇𝗮

"𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾? 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀, 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅, 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾."

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
"Girlfriend?"

"Without the space in the middle." She clarifies. Am I dreaming? I'm going be honest I was so speechless. Her face a saddened a bit and she started fiddling with her hands feeling nervous since I'm taking awhile to answer. I cover my face in my hands as I try to process what to say next.

"It's okay if you don't want-"

"No no no don't say that...of course I want to but..." I sigh tiredly. "You don't think it's too soon?" I question. She shakes her head, "I think I understand you better now. Unless you don't agree."

"This is exactly what I feared. I joined a friend group and I ruined everything." I say out of guilt. "None of this would have happened if we did-"

She stopped me from talking. "No. Please don't say that." She begs. "I'm happy I met you. I'm happy you joined Next Kidz." She says. "But I ruined everything!" I state. "Naomi ruined everything!" She says back. "Our relationship was on the rocks to begin with and she can't accept the fact that I'm over her. I want to be with you Martina. I don't want to hide you anymore. Heck I want to stick my head out this car and scream at the top of my lungs that I'm dating Martina Jung." She says in one breath. I go speechless again. "We have a connection Tina. That's why I fell for you in the first place. Do you remember?"

I couldn't take it. I finally let my tears fall from my eyes for the first time in a long time. I didn't sob tho. She quickly held my face, "Hey...Was it too much?" She asks wiping off my face. I shake my head and calm down, "No...it was beautiful." I sniffle. "Then why are you crying?" She asks not taking her hands off my face. "Because I like you so much." I whisper. She blushed, "I like you too. I don't care who knows that." She suggests. That made me feel better.

"Martina Jung? Will you be my girlfriend? As a whole. Without a space in between." She asks me again. I blush again, "Yes."

She drove me home that night. "I'll bring you your car tomorrow." She says as I get out her car. "Thanks Ash." I say closing the door behind me. I wave goodbye to her and she does the same.

As I was walking away I did not expect this...

"I'M DATING MARTINA JUNG! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"

I saw her driving down my neighborhood screaming. I was so embarrassed. But no one's ever done that for me before so I made an exception for her. I go inside and do my night routine. Then I get comfortable in my bed and fall asleep minutes later.

I was awaken at 10 am to the sound of someone knocking on my door. Tiredly I get out of bed and open the door. What a surprise. It's Felissa. She dangles my keys in front of my face, "Morning sleepyhead~" She says smiling like a dork. I was a hot mess with my bare face, pajamas, and messy hair. "You could've called." I say taking my car keys.

She pretended to think, "I could've. But that would ruin the surprise." She says, still smiling. I squint at her, "Are you sick of me yet?" I ask. She gasps dramatically, "My lady." She picks me up by my thighs which made me shriek since I didn't expect that, "We may not be girl friends anymore but best believe I'm still obsessed with you." She says looking up at me as I hold onto her. I move my hair from my face, "Is this what to expect now that you're my girlfriend?" I ask, I'm still half asleep by the way. She nods her head, "Yes ma'am." She puts me down again.

"I'll let you sleep, I just wanted to return your car." She says. I didn't buy it, "And..?" I drag. She rolls her eyes playfully, "If you're not sick of me yet, I wanted to cuddle." She practically whispers the last part because she got shy again. I chuckle loving when I tease her, "Come in you big baby." I give in, stepping aside so she can enter. Like a child, she skips into my apartment and I close the door behind her.

𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟♡𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 (felissa ashley & oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें