𝗶'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹? 𝗯𝘆 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗻

"𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 혼자인 밤, 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 널 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒"

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃
Is it safe to say everything is back to normal? I want to say yes but that's usually when something terribly unexpected or unfortunate happens so I'm not jinxing it. It's been a rough few days for me, so I'm enjoying the present now.

"Don't leave me!!" Felissa whines, holding me by my waist as I try to leave her room so I can go home. "Ash I have to go!" I laugh trying to get her off me. She shakes her head refusing to let go, "I'll cry again if you leave!" She says being dramatic. I roll my eyes playfully, "Stop being a baby~" I laugh again trying to compete with her strength. She is strong I must say.

We stopped fighting when my phone starting ringing in my pocket. "Stop stop Riri's calling." I say seriously and she lets me go while I answer the phone. "Hey RiRi~" I greet her.

"Hey Tina! We're coming together because Nicole is teaching us a TikTok routine. This will be your debut as the white next kid!" She says, making me smile. "I'll definitely be there. What time?" I ask before I hang up. "At noon will be best." She answers. "Thanks~"

Once I hang up I forgot I was still smiling ear to ear. "Alright Ms. White Next Kid~" She praises me. I cover my face and squeal, "I'm a Next Kid!" I jump on her happily. She catches me and laughs with me, "I knew you could do it, Blossom. Sorry we weren't on good terms during your debut." She apologizes. I shrug, "That was just initiation. My real debut is today." I kiss her cheek and sit up again. "I'll see you at Riri's house, ok?" I say. She nods her head.

RiRi told us the color scheme was blue and checkerboard. Sada and Angie's choices. Luckily, I had a blue long sleeved shirt and a checkerboard skirt that I wore for a BLACKPINK dance cover last year. Then I put on my black and white vans which RiRi told me were mandatory. I let my hair stay down and just admire myself in the mirror for a bit. "Tina. The white Next Kid." I say to myself. "I like that~"

I show up at noon just as promised. Everyone was excited to see me, engulfing me in a group hug. "There she is our newest and beloved member!" Nicole squeals. I just love her energy. I was blushing at all the attention I was getting. "Did you see the video of your choreography? It's almost at 100,000 views!" Aniyah points out. My eyes widened, "No way." I say in shock. I've never gone viral before. "You and Felissa did great together." Kaye compliments, secretly giving me a wink.

Felissa showed up not long later. "Felissa! What's with you and being so tardy lately?!" RiRi fussed at her, playfully hitting her with a shoe. Felissa laughs as she runs away from her, hiding behind me. "I'm sorry I'm sorry! I slept in!" She pleads. Camille takes the shoe from RiRi, "Naomi isn't here yet either." She says. I look around myself pretending to be surprised. I'm going to be just as shocked if she does show-

"Hey guys!" Naomi comes into the studio (Riris garage)

Well I already told you how I'd react. While everyone greeted her normally, Felissa secretly clenched my hand in hers indicating how scared she feels. "What took you so long?" Sada asks her. Naomi shrugs, "I'm sorry guys I was spending the night with my boyfriend~"

What. The. Flying frick did she just say? I can't even describe the silent confusion going on in the garage right now. To make matters worse they all looked at Felissa who had an equally confused face as them. Kaye stutters madly, "U-Uhm...boyfriend?!" She questions. Naomi nods her head shamelessly, "I'm sorry guys. Felissa and I broke up a while ago but didn't tell you guys." She clears the air. I had a bad feeling about this. Everyone was still lost by the random announcement, "Well who is he? Have we met him?" Nicole asks.

"Actually. You can meet him now." She says. Someone comes through the door of the garage. Wearing a orange T shirt and black ripped jeans and messy yet stylish brownish black hair. Miguel.

I showed no emotion on my face but inside I wanted to explode. Everyone else was unsure how to react so they casually greeted him normally. I did the same. "Is it cool if he stays and watches us practice?" Naomi asks, wrapping her arms around him. RiRi hesitantly nods her head yes.

Honestly I rather skip how dance practice was going. It wasn't as fun as I was hoping considering it's my first day as a Next Kid. But I got through it. We learned three routines before RiRi called water break. I drank all my water by then so I went around to get one from the fridge. The curtain was closed because Angie changed earlier. I got a water from the fridge and when I turned around I almost screamed since Miguel was standing next to me.

"Hey Tee~" He greets me like we're cool or something. Obviously I frown at him, "What?" I say through gritted teeth. "You're friends are cool." He says. I scoff, "Cut the crap what do you want?" I ask. Miguel drops the act, "Naomi told me what you did to her. That's not cool of you." He says seriously. I squint in confusion, "What I did to her..?" I question wanting an explanation. Miguel ticks his tongue, "Don't play dumb. You stole her girlfriend from her. The one that went with you to the bathroom. That's not like you." He says. I wanted to laugh, I stole Felissa from her?

"Of course you'd believe the stranger that comes crying at your doorstep." I say, trying to walk past him but she grabs my arm (not hard) "She seemed really hurt. You destroyed a beautiful relationship and I'll help her make you feel guilty for that." He threatens. I take my arm away. "You're wasting your time." I say before going back to the studio.

Felissa was sitting on the couch when she saw me walk out. I sat next to her and drank my water silently. "What did he want?" She whispers to me. I shake my head, "Nothing." I answer closing my bottle. She kept staring at me (I wasn't looking at her) not pleased with my answer. "Martina." She says my name. "Not now." I whisper, getting off the couch and going back to practice.

But she wasn't done. She got up as well and grabbed my arm to stop me from walking away. My heart froze because she seemed serious and it frightened me a little, especially since everyone was still in the room. "Felissa stop." I whisper to her not wanting anyone to see. She didn't let go, "What did he do to you?" She asks me again. I push her arm off me, "Leave me alone." I say.

We filmed the instagram dances outside when the sun was setting. Me and Felissa avoided each other the entire. I told you, just when things get good, something happens. I didn't mean to say what I said to her I'm just so fed up with the drama. I knew I should've stayed out of it. RiRi praised everyone for doing a good job and they all went their separate ways, Felissa was still in a bad mood and stormed to her truck.

I should probably fix this one...

I follow her and get into the passenger seat before she could start the car. She sighs and slumps back in her seat, not looking at me. I sit back as well, "I'm sorry..." I apologize. She doesn't do anything, that's not what she wants to hear. "He thinks I stole you from Naomi. She told him that obviously. And they're out to make my life miserable or something." I say, "That's what he told me."

She rolls her eyes. "This is getting annoying. I didn't know Naomi was so immature." She says in disappointment. "Does that mean they think we're dating?" She asks. I shrug, "Something like that." I answer. "Miguel believed it enough to want to help her with this...whatever in the high school shenanigan bullshit this is." I say. Felissa laughed a little, "This is some crazy romance story." She says. I laugh too, "Yeah. But it doesn't bother me tho. I don't care about either of them so why should we?" I ask. Felissa nods her head at my point, "You're right." She agrees.

I laugh again to break the silence. Felissa makes a confused face, "What?" She chuckles too. I catch my breath, "They think we're dating. Kind of wanna encourage their fantasy." I say. Her face changes, "It doesn't have to be a fantasy."

My heart skipped a beat. "Martina?" She says.

"Yeah?"

"Please, be my girlfriend."