Seperated | Xiaojun x Male Reader

Xiaojun x Male Reader
M/N: Bottom | Xiaojun: Top
Summary: you're basically a divorced dad with a kid and your son Jisung wants to see his other dad so bad. (Also Yangyang is your 'close friend' neighbor)

a/n: i had this idea for months and idk how to write lololol‼️

————————

(Second Person POV)

You fell onto the couch, feeling tired and worn out. Work had been tough lately, and you finally had a day off to relax. With nobody else at home, you grabbed the remote and started watching your favorite show, "Good Girls," on Netflix. The exciting story and interesting characters helped you forget about your own problems. You got really into it, eager to see what would happen next.

As the episodes played, you found comfort in the show's familiar and funny moments. It took your mind off the things that had been bothering you. The characters on the screen felt like friends, giving you a break from your own life.

But as the day turned into evening, you couldn't help but worry about your son Jisung. He had been out with his friends for a while, and you wondered when he would come back home. So, you paused the show and called him on the phone, tapping your fingers nervously.

"Dad...?" Jisung answered, sounding surprised and a little amused.

"Where are you? It's so late!?? When are you coming home?" you asked with sass in your voice.

"Dad, it's like 9 pm... chill out," Jisung chuckled. "I'm hanging out with my friends, but don't worry, I'll be home soon. One of them paid for my Uber."

"You better be... So, last week on your birthday, what was the gift you wanted? Please tell me because I feel bad for not giving you any gifts, you know that," M/n said, a hint of regret in his voice.

"I'll tell you when I get home, but don't get mad, okay? Bye~" Jisung replied.

"Byee"

You ended the call with a confused face.

"'But don't get mad?' Hmm, why would he say that?" you murmured to yourself, trying to make sense of Jisung's words.

A few minutes passed, and you found yourself drifting off to sleep. The thought of how Jisung would enter the house didn't even cross your mind as you dozed off, completely unaware. Fortunately, Jisung had his own set of keys.

Suddenly, you felt a gentle tap on your shoulder, causing you to jolt awake as if startled from a nightmare.

"AHH!" you sat up.

"It's me," Jisung chuckled.

(Third Person POV)

"Sooo, I'll tell you what I want for my birthday, even though it's already over, but since you wanted to give me a gift, sooo..." Jisung began.

"Yes, what is it...? I'm waiting..." M/n responded.

"I want Dad to come visit here-"