Beat me¹ | Jaemin x Male Reader

Jaemin x Male Reader
M/N: Switch | Jaemin: Top
Summary: Jaemin and m/n are well-known rivals at the school. Recently, Jaemin has bothered m/n nonstop, so m/n made a decision.

---------

"I wanna date someone so bad." M/n randomly said while leaning his head back.

"M/n, you say that every single day... imagine how tired i am hearing all your desperation." Chenle replied with angry brows.

"Damn who hurt you?"

"No one, you're just annoying."

Chenle and m/n are simply wandering around the campus as they were 30 minutes early. Chenle told M/N that he would use the restroom, but while he was waiting, he seemed bored and fidgeted with his fingers. He jumped when a man unexpectedly stepped in front of him.

"M/n! Looking sad, huh?" Jaemin said with a smirk on his face.

"What the hell do you want?"

"You. I need you to do my project."

"You can't do it by yourself?" M/n mocked him and pouted.

"Shut up, we made a deal."

"No? You said i'll help you with your tasks, not do it for you!"

Jaemin leaned his lips next to m/n's ear and whispered as he aggresively grabbed his collar.

"Listen, i was at the hospital for one WEEK! I thought you knew that, huh?"

"Is it because i beat the shit of you?"

"Shut the fuck up and do what i said!" Jaemin leaned his face near to m/n while tightening his grip on his collar.

M/n simply smirked and chuckled while pressing his tongue against his cheek. As soon as he noticed Chenle, he became distracted and mouthed the word "hide," alerting Chenle.

"The fuck you laughin' at? Who are you looking at?"

"Do you want all of my attention focused on you, babe?" M/n licked his lips broadly to make it noticeable and jokedly flirted.

"You're disgusting."

"I can clearly see your cheeks turning re-"

"Is that Chenle?"

"Yeah, if you bother him again you're gonna stay at the hospital for another week."

"That's right, protect your weak ass boyfie."

So how did they even become rivals? Why did m/n kick his ass? Let's go back a bit. Last week, Chenle and Jaemin got into a heated argument that was the talk of the day basically all day. Chenle caused their team to lose in pe class, and Jaemin was found fighting with Chenle in the locker room.

M/N hurriedly ran their way and pulled Chenle to avoid Jaemin's incoming punch as a good friend came to the rescue.

"Get out of the wa-"