Beat Me² | Jaemin x Male Reader

Jaemin x Male Reader
M/N: Switch | Jaemin: top

Little recap:

"Maybe, anyways... Can i just help you with your project instead of doing it? You can learn something if i helped you."

"N-NO! I SAID DO IT FOR ME!"

"I'm staying at your place and helping you do it whether you like it or not!"

M/n walked with Jaemin to his home while gently holding his hand.
...

——————————

"Don't... don't hold my hand." Jaemin crossed his arms and removed his hand from m/n.

"Why are you so mean..." M/n sighed.

After a few minutes of walking...

Jaemin waited for m/n to enter after opening the gate. Jaemin has a short temper, so m/n is purposefully slowing down his actions to irritate him once more.

"HURRY UP WE DON'T HAVE ALL
DA—"

"Why are you yelling again Nana?
Jaemin's mother interrupted him.

"Nana? That's a cute nickname!" M/n replied.

"Ah yes! That's his nickname!" Jaemin's mother responded.

"if you don't shut up right no—"

"Why are you so rude to your friend?" Jaemin got interrupted once again.

"He's NOT my friend!"

"Wait... aren't you M/n?"

"Yes i am! I'm very sorry Ms. Na for hurting your son, i won't do it again and i'm here to help him regarding the project due tomorrow if that's okay for you." M/n replied and grinned at them both.

"Yes! Of course, we're also sorry if he had an intention to hurt your friend."

"Chenle said he forgave him!" (He didn't) M/n smiled proudly.

When Jaemin's mother welcomed his new "friend," m/n, the mom and m/n immidiately liked talking to each other while Jaemin wanted to kick m/n out of the house. They were both exploring the garden while their mother left them to prepare dinner.

"Wow... he's got a big house." M/n thought to himself.

"Why are you here again?" Jaemin asked.

"To help you understand the project due tomorrow."

"Oh... right."

"Do you want to do it right now? We can do it here at the garden, it feels so cozy."

Jaemin simply nodded, and this was the first time m/n had seen him acting in that way. To have references, they pulled out their books and browsed the internet. When m/n had been offering ideas for a while, he noticed Jaemin staring at him and seemed not to be paying attention.