24/7 with you | Chenle x Male Reader

Chenle x Male Reader
M/N: Bottom | Chenle: Top
Summary: As M/n prepared to record his 24-hour relay vlog, Chenle wanted to be included.

————————
cc: [A cute boy came into the bathroom]

"Hey czennies, i just woke up... honestly i don't wanna get up yet haha.." M/n said with a raspy voice while putting toothpaste on his brush.

While brushing his teeth, you can barely understand anything what he's saying.

cc: [Let's just pretend we understand what he's saying ^_^]

"For anyone who's curious about my useless skincare routine, here it is." He said as he did his routine.

cc: [Wow! His skin is so clear and glossy]

He headed to the kitchen to find the necessary items for the ultimate breakfast.

"Guys, lately i've been craving for the perfect breakfast so i'll cook bacon, eggs, little sausages and tonkatsu with  its sauce. Hey, i know it's a weird combination but i enjoy it!" He said while heating up the pan.

cc: [That's a lot of dishes...]

While he was preparing the rice, a mysterious man arrived in the kitchen with him and made the decision to frighten the m/n in the worst way possible.

cc: [Who is this? Is this Chenle?]

While m/n was searching for something, Chenle crept under the stove and waited for the right moment to startle him.

"BOO!"

"AAAAAAHHHH #@&*$"

cc: [Bleep, this is bad language]

"HEY! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!" M/n scratching his head, looking at Chenle's soul.

"Don't stare at me like that..." Chenle replied with a judging face.

"Get out, i'm vlogging."

After a while, m/n just chose to ignore Chenle, but it didn't take long for Chenle to catch on and grow upset because he realized he was being ignored.

"Heeey! Include me to your vlog!"

Not a single response from m/n.

cc: [He's not gonna give up, isn't he?]

"That's it!"

M/n was tightly hugged by Chenle, who also had his head resting on his back. Chenle had his arms around m/n's small waist.

"Talk to meeee."

"H-hey! Don't do that." M/n soflty pushed Chenle away from him.

"You're blushing! Haha!"

"No i'm not!"

cc: [They're so cute]

After a few minutes of Chenle trying in the kindest ways to make m/n flustered, they were already getting along. M/N prefers Chenel's love language. Fans may not be aware of this, but they have been friends since they were young, and surprisingly, their friendship is still going strong now.

"Guys, i forgot to tell you that it's currently 1 am." M/n said talking to the camera while taking a spoon of tonkatsu with rice and sauce.

"Hey, i'm hungry too!" Chenle's voice echoed across the room.

"Well get your own plate! Do i have to serve your plate for you?"

"Damn, what's the attitude."

cc: [Don't mess with 1 am m/n guys!"]

"Why are you awake at 1 am anyways." M/n asked.

"I heard a loud noise and it was probbably you getting the pan."

"Oh... yeah."

The two sat for a long just chatting casually, and m/n nearly forgot to talk to the camera for his vlog before forgetting it once more and just enjoying his time with Chenle.

"Did y'all know, when we we're young m/n used to be a bad tag player. When he gets tagged he gets upset and goes home." Chenle chuckled but quickly got cut off.

"You can't say that!" M/n whispered.

"Oh! When we we're rookies.. yeah.. haha...."

cc: [Good save Chenle.]

As soon as they became bored, m/n had the brilliant idea to play uno with Chenle. While Chenle waited for him, m/n got up and went to his room to get the cards. While he was gone, Chenle talked to the camera to amuse the viewers of the video.

Uno was played a lot, and m/n won the majority of the games. Chenle, who was upset, repeated requesting a rematch, but he always lost. Chenle's losing streak against m/n finally got to him, and the game came to an end.

cc: [He's setting himself up]

"You look cute today." M/n randomly said staring at Chenle.

"Are you flirting with me!?"

"What if i am." M/n smirked and the conversation ended with endless loud laughs.

cc: [I'm very jealous right now]
.....

"If you have to be with an NCT member 24/7 who would it be?" Chenle randomly asked.

"Hmmm... you'd be shock with my answer i'm not gonna lie."

"Who is it?" Chenle smirked.

"You."

"Stoppp it!" Chenle tapped m/n's shoulder repeatedly while giggling.

"You're blushing!"

"No i'm nooot!!"

cc: [They look like they'd make a good couple]

After much chit-chatting between M/N and Chenle, it's time to put an end to the 24hr-relay vlog because it has been running for nearly 3 hours and 12 minutes.

"Sooo that's it guys! I hope you enjoy your time with me, featuring Chenle, of course! Give this video a like, subscribe and go buy our new album please." M/n said with giggles between phrases

cc: [Like and subscribe!]

:)

Requested by: -HuaCheng !!

Sorry if a request took long again our semester wss ending 😭 Anyways, hope you like it hehe it's rlly cute the cc thingy is such a good idea ngl