Needy | Yuta x Male Reader

Yuta x Male Reader
M/N: Bottom | Yuta: Top
Summary: Throughout the NCT idol human theater, the adorable couple Yuta and m/n kept cuddling and flirting.

Requested by: -HuaCheng !!
TYSM AGAIN !!
---------

As soon as the NCT idol human theater recording began, Yuta winked at m/n. M/n hid his face behind the patterned curtains while blushing and giggling softly.

The other members were having a great time and laughing a lot, but Yuta and m/n wouldn't stop being together. They also laughed, but not as much as the other members did.

They didn't really get enough screen time by themselves; it was always just the two of them. Why are they acting so touchy feely and what did they eat today? The couple continued to cuddle while practically unaware to the cameras filming them.

There are always little breaks in the dance where Yuta and M/N took the chance to cuddle again. Yuta went to sit with m/n as he played with his fingers like a fidget. M/n quickly pulled his fingers away and directed his pointing at the camera.

"We're being filmed." M/n said in Japanese.

"I don't care, i want you." Yuta responded.

"Yuta... Please, i know you can wait. The recording isn't even halfway done and you seriously can't handle it?" M/n said while rubbing Yuta's palm with both of his hands.

"I caaaaaan'tttt." Yuta continued whining infront of m/n.

After the break had ended, the two joined the other members in standing up. They stopped being close because they might get caught when M/n saw Taeil give them the side-eye while raising his left brow. Then Taeil smirked and laughed.

"Taeil saw us!" M/n whisper-yelled.

"If we keep talking in Japanese we wouldn't get caught." Yuta responded with a wink.

"They know how to speak Japanese!" M/n whisper-yelled once again.

"We can talk with the deepest words we can think of?" Yuta said.

"Okay, give me an example."

"I love you."

"PPFFFTT- that wasn't smooth." M/n chuckled.

"Yes it was."

They remained close throughout the whole of the show. Yuta got up, dragged m/n's arms up to get up, and forced him to dance rumba with him.

Exactly how did they get so close? They are obviously a couple, then. Anyway, they first met when Yuta was the only Japanese trainee a few years ago. When m/n, a fellow Japanese trainee, arrived, Yuta was hesitant to approach him because he initially appeared to be intimidating. However, m/n turned out to be a sunshine.

Who walked up first? M/n did. Yuta found it difficult to communicate with the Korean trainees, so he was happy that m/n, who are both from Japan, joined. He constantly becomes shy when M/N speaks with him, but it's always in a kind way.