Quarantine | Ten x Male Reader

Ten x Male Reader
M/N: Bottom | Ten: Top
Summary: Just m/n and Ten vlogging together while in quarantine at Shanghai.

———————————

It's been a struggle since Ten returned to China; he was quite busy due to his schedule while he was in Korea, but now that he's on vacation, he's going to make the most of it by spending every moment with M/N.

Ten actually arrived in China before m/n, but because of the timing of his vacation, he was unable to board the same flight.

Ten noticed that many of his followers were also waiting for him when he was waiting for M/N at the airport. When M/n was spotted walking, Ten immediately got to their feet to go get him. Although m/n had bodyguards on either side of him, the fans were begging to touch him violently. Ten was somewhat frustrated with how the fans treated his boyfriend.

M/n immediately hugged Ten when he saw him, even though it had only been a few months. Ten returned the embrace, but not quite as tightly as M/n was doing.

"I miss you." M/n said while pouting.

"Me too."

Without caring that the guards could see, Ten securely grips m/n's waist and pulls him toward him, kissing him on the cheek.

How did these two even meet, though? They haven't been dating for a year yet, but it's getting close. Ten was invited to m/n's movie premiere since he played the main character and it was his first major role; the movie helped him become a well-known Thai-Chinese actor. He received numerous honors for a single film.

His acting style is very emotive, and you can feel it in your heart. He filmed for different shows in various nations, including Thailand, China, and even Korea. Despite his current level of popularity, he still feels a little uneasy about being recognized in public, which is why he constantly wears a mask and hat to hide his identity.

Not just because Ten is well-known, but also because his song was included in the film, Ten was welcomed from the past. At first, Ten felt quite lonely at the event, but m/n was welcoming enough to put him at ease. In just one day, he made Ten laugh and smile so much that his cheeks even blushed.

Together, the two grew; Ten would go see M/N while he was filming his dramas or movies, and M/N would go see Ten while he was performing or making a music video.

When Ten eventually made the move and confessed to m/n, he wasn't prepared for m/n's unexpected response. After considering it for a few weeks, M/n decided that he needed more chemistry with Ten in order to respond to his confession. He made every effort to get along with Ten and to like him in the same way that Ten does. In the end, he was successful and ended up falling more deeply for Ten.

"How was the shoot? Did you enjoy it?" Ten asked.

"Yeah, it was a new genre too! I hope you could see me act there."

"I hope so too, i promise if i'm available i'll visit you while shooting, okay?" Ten smiled and raised his pinky to symbolize a promise.

Even after they left the airport, there were still a ton of fans waiting and cheering for the two of them as they waved, bowed, and even signed autographs for them.