It's Me | Haechan x Male Reader

Haechan x Male Reader
M/N: Bottom | Haechan: Top
Summary: Haechan (Athlete) is having a hard time at a certain subject and decided to get help from M/N (Smartest student) to pass the test.

[Haechan's POV]

The final subject had just ended, and students were slowly leaving one by one. In all honesty, I can't blame them; I was also excited to leave because of the stress of my schoolwork. They all ran excitedly, and some of them pushed past me to sneak into the hallway and go home right away. He doesn't appear to be getting ready to depart, so M/N and I were left in the classroom. I really did want to talk with him.

Considering how poorly I do in this useless subject called physics. I think that, aside from him, I can pretty much start a conversation with anyone. I dunno, he seems to expect highly formal conversation when you need to speak with him. He either doesn't seem to be talking to anyone or just seems very private. I hugged my textbook and notes as I made my way to his desk.

"Um, hey there!"

He lifted his head and his glasses as well, squinted his eyes in my face, and I assume he was doing this to distinguish me. He hurriedly put away his notebooks and textbooks.

"Hi, Haechan? Right?"

"Yeah... i was wondering if you can tutor um... me? You know you don't really have to you, if you don't feel like being a-"

"Yeah sure. I'm always available."

"Thanks!"

I showed my appreciation to him while wearing a huge smile. He pulled out my textbooks and began questioning me as I pulled up a chair and sat down next to him at the shared table.

"What part of the lesson are you confused?" He asked.

"I can't really determine the kinds of magnetism well."

"I got you."

I felt his eyes meet mine, watched him smirk so adorably, heard his flirtatious tone, and didn't think twice to return the gesture with a small chuckle.

Even though I was trying so hard to concentrate, I was easily distracted by him doing anything, which served as a reminder that I hadn't met him before. I only know him as the student who consistently ranks first among all other classmates for intelligence, activity, and hard effort. He once truly amazed me when he received an A+ to all the subjects on the midterm examinations for the first quarter. I'm here starring at him, entirely clueless to what he's saying as it comes out of my other ear.

"Hey? Hey! Haechan! Are you listening? You're just literally looking at me. Hello??"

"Oh um.. sorry. I'm sorry let's go back to where i remember"

He laughed.

"Do you need help in this book activity? It's not yet answered, this is due tomorrow. Actually i could just answer this for yo-"

"NO! Don't answer it, if you'll answer it your hardworks might get into nothing... you know. It will be great if you only just help me." I cut him off with a small smile.