Idol-love | Mark x Male Reader

Mark x Male Reader
M/N: Bottom | Mark: Top
Summary: Since splitting with his boyfriend, Mark has been drinking and has been unable to move on.

————————

"Mark. Mark that's enough." Haechan said as he moved the alcohol bottles away from Mark.

On the other side, Yuta is also present, helping Haechan to comfort Mark.

"It's been 2 months but why can't i still move on?" Mark whined as he sipped the bottle of wine, wiping away his tears.

"It's okay Mark, moving on takes time. You really shouldn't rush through it." Yuta replied.

"I know, But I can't concentrate on my career because what happened hurts so badly that it's indescribable, you know?"

As time passed, Mark's constant comfort continued, and instead of the trio enjoying themselves in a club and forgetting about their problems, it seemed that Mark couldn't stop thinking about the break up.

"Look, why won't you guys go there and have some fun maybe dance and party while you can leave me here. I promise I'm fine, i won't go anywhere." Mark said.

"Absolutely not. We're not leaving you here until you're okay." Haechan responded as Yuta nodded.

"Alright... fine. I need to use the bathroom real quick."

He had trouble finding the restroom after leaving and walking through the crowded area, but he eventually found it. It was occupied, but luckily the person left on time, but Mark noticed the person and it was his ex boyfriend, m/n.

"M/n? M/n!"

He was startled when he turned to look. "Do i know y- Oh... oh hi Mark. I-it's been so long?"

"M/n... i- uh yeah. It's been a long time but i still can't move on... I-i wanted to see you to talk about thin-"

"Mark. I know, it's hard for me too. I think we shouldn't be together."

Mark stepped in closer and grabbed his hands as tears streamed down his cheeks. He cleared his throat as he gazed at him. "I'm really sorry for everything i've done. I'll do better, i-i promise!"

"You didn't do anything wrong Mark, it's just we didn't have time for each other..."

"I'ts my fault. I'm too busy and i should've put all my attention to you."

"No no no no! None of this is your fault. I just felt like you were being overworked and you being in a relationship would make you more exhausted. Every time you get your free time, i feel guilty when you need to be with me because you might think i'm upset when i rarely see you and i don't want that." M/n replied as he tightly held Mark's hands.

"No! It's fine! My free time is worth it just being with you."

"Pleaaaase Mark! Give yourself a break! Don't be selfless, i wanted you to focus on yourself okay!?"

"M/n, i'm on a hiatus. I begged my manager to give me a break and i wanted to be with you!" Mark lifted M/n's right palm and kissed it.

"That's good! You can use it to focus on yourself and have a me-time." He grinned.

Mark knelt and began pleading.

"Mark what are you— stand up."

"You don't get it! I want to be with you, and don't even say 'focus on yourself'. I'm not participating on the upcoming comeback. I needed a break, I needed YOU. So please, please understand me m/n!"

M/n sat, stepped closer, and cupped Mark's cheek, wiping his tears. "You need to understand me too. I'm doing this for you okay? You'll understand what i'm trying to say soon."

Mark began sobbing and crying. M/n embraced him closely and lovingly caressed his head and back to calm him.

"M-m/nn... M/n. What can't you understand?"

M/n kissed him on the cheek and sniffed his scent, which he found odd.

"Have you been drinking!?" M/n asked pulling his face away.

"J-just now."

"Why!? Why are you doing this to yourself Mark? I thought you were 'focusing' on yourself, you said."

"I'm trying to move on, I couldn't. I really couldn't M/n! I miss you, i need, you, i love you."

He dragged Mark up and stood up, cradling his cheek and burying his face against Mark's chest. He also started tearing up. "I'm sorry... i'm really sorry. I don't know... i'm also hurt."

"Why is that?"

"Your fans... recently they've been spamming my socials after we seperated... I had to go private and that's probbably why you can't message me."

"I'm sorry... I'll handle them, i promise."

"It's okay..."

...

"Why is he taking so long?" Yuta asked.

"I don't know man. He's probbably shitting... or... OH SHIT!" Haechan panicked.

"What?"

"He might be puking right now! God, come with me!"

They were worried and was overthinking that Mark had puked, so they immediately left with their unfinished drinks and had difficulty finding the bathroom due to the large surroundings. They caught him after a few seconds of sprinting, but he's with someone...?

"Mark! There you are— oh."

"I- uh... we're sorry um... we're gonna head out!" They both bowed slightly and ran away.

...

"WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS SO EMBARRASING..." Yuta yelled.

"I didn't expect him to be here... i hope they clear things out."

"Yeah, i hope they do."

...

"So... as i was saying... M/n, I-i still love you and part of me needs you. I can't have my 'me-time' without you, i swear."

"Mark..."

"I'll do anything! I'll start looking after myself..."

"Mark..." M/n sighed.

"C'mon M/n... I love you so much. Can we please try again?"

(Your choice)

OKKK SINCE URE M/N ITSS UR CHOICE WHATEVER WHATCHU WANNA ANSWER TO THAT SO YEAH... its like a cliffhanger thingy but u make ur own ending 😭