Royal | Yuta x Male Reader

Yuta x Male Reader
M/N: Bottom | Yuta: Top
Summary: Yuta and m/n's plan for their marriage :D

—————————
Many frequently asks the crown prince if he has shown interest in anyone or if he is secretly dating someone. They are all intrigued about him because of his gorgeous appearance and claim that it would be a waste if no one ever truly loved him.

Despite the fact that he has never responded to this question... He likes someone and they like him too, indicating that they have been dating for a while. Many people would be shocked by his ability to keep his personal life private given that he is so well-known and that they would be updated about him.

Even his family is unaware about his personal life. Because he tends to be shy and timid when speaking with him, he isn't a very sharing person. He's going to reveal it today because he can't keep it a secret forever. Thankfully, his partner understood that m/n needs some time to eventually reveal their relationship.

"Hey Shotaro! The stylist you told me from Korea... what's his name...? J-jungwon?" M/n asked on the phone.

"It's Jungwoo haha... and yeah he's always available! Maybe we could reserve him for you?"

"Yes! I would love that! I want him to style me and my husband's outfit for the... you know."

"Alright! I'll call him right away."

"Thank you Shotaro, Bye!" M/n hangs up and sighs.

He got out of bed, went through his morning routine, and then wandered throughout the house trying to figure out where his husband was now resting.

"Yuta? Yuta..." M/n called, no signs of his presence...

*BOO*

M/n was abruptly tightly gripped by Yuta, who also gave him small neck kisses while he did so. M/n wasn't having it, and he felt as though his spirit had left his body.

"Yuta! Stop scaring me!" M/n giggled.

"I'm sorry love, i just love seeing your reactions when being scared." Yuta chuckled.

"Are you ready for later? I still feel nervous but i really think it's the right moment to reveal ourselves as a couple."

"I'm ready as long as you're ready." Yuta smiles.

The stylist was given a special trip by M/n so he could visit Japan for a week. He decided to speak with Shotaro today. Shotaro is his assistant, but he treats him like a true best friend; he never had a bossy attitude towards him since he considers Shotaro to be his younger brother, and he knows that M/N wished he had a sibling but was unfortunately an only child.

Shotaro brought a friend, Sungchan, shortly after they met at a café. If a person is related to someone close to him, M/n enjoys their company.

"Oh! M/n, this is Sungchan. Sungchan, this is M/n!"

Since they had only recently met, they were both shy and gave each other a gentle handshake.

"Sungchan is my childhood friend, he'll stay with me for a few months!" Shotaro smiled.

"Come to my wedding Sungchan!"