With that all said and done, I left and hitched a taxi, writing notes as we went. Eventually, thoughts of what happened and what is happening stopped my work. Tetta Kisaki and Manjiro Sano are the leaders of Toman. The Toman that is so deep in crime, that they're untouchable. What happened that drastically changed the Mikey I knew? Even though I've known him for a few days, it's obvious that this isn't the direction he would've wanted Toman to go. Did something actually happen to Kenny?

I took out my phone and opened up the web browser. "Ken Ryuguji..." I muttered as I typed. My eyes widened as I saw the first article. Kenny... was dead. As soon as I found that out, the taxi came to a stop. I quickly paid him and went inside my small house as I read the article.

Two weeks, I thought as I sat on the couch. "Two weeks to change everything..." I stood up and paced the length of the living room. "That is... as long as Kenny's death is the trigger... If his death sets Mikey over the edge, then Kisaki, who's probably the cause of today's Toman, could easily take Mikey in and possibly steal his authority... If Kenny doesn't die then Mikey could be more immune to Kisaki's influence... But, if Kisaki isn't the bad one..." I stopped with a sigh. "I'll figure this out after some sleep.

~

"Sorry, I'm late. I had to get a couple of chapters done, and on top of that traffic was atrocious," I groaned as I slipped off my shoes. Take had called me about two hours ago, telling me to meet up here, but I was in the middle of illustrating a chapter and lost track of time finishing it. "Oh! August third. Remember that."

"Huh? How did you know?" Take asked, looking a bit confused.

"Know what?"

"That August third is the day Draken died."

"My phone?" I questioned. "The internet is a very handy tool. Ever used it?"

"Uh, um, yeah... I guess I never thought of looking it up..."

"Typical," I sighed as I shook my head. "Well, what are we waiting for? We aren't gonna save Kenny and Hinata from here. We can fill each other in as soon as we meet back up."

"Right," Take nodded. "We'll save Draken and come back," he said with a determined look as he held out his hand to Naoto.

"You guys can do it," Naoto said before grasping Take's hand.

In the next moment, I was by the park. I was jogging and slowed to a stop. The third time makes it real, they say. I sighed as I rubbed the sweaty nape of my neck. As my head was lowered, I noticed that I was wearing one of my older white tanktops that had a couple of holes and had my white school shirt tied around my waist, I also still had my backpack, so I must've been jogging since around the time Sayu went home. Someone must've pissed me off, I thought as I slipped my shirt back on and sat on a nearby bench to catch my breath. I definitely have to start going out at night again...

After a few minutes of relaxing, my pocket began buzzing. Taking out my phone, I saw "Kenny" on the caller ID.

"Yello," I answered.

"Danny, what're you doing right now?"

"Just taking a breather after a run. Why?"

"We're all meeting at Musashi Shrine. Get on over here."

"Sure thing," I said as I got up, the call ending right after. "Joining might have to wait then," I sighed as I started walking to the shrine. It was actually one of the places I went to quite a bit for scenery drawings, so I knew the way well.

Soon enough, I made it to the shrine's entrance, and not too long after, Take and Hinata came into view.

"Hey, you got called over too?" I questioned when they got close enough.