1̶̨̠͔̬̥̲̱̻̬̆̎̀̄̎̏̓͋͗̚͜

I woke up from my sleep.

Deja vu.

Just a normal day. It was rainy.

Eddie wasn't here for a moment for delivering the letters. Agathina's camper van is still there. It's been over a month.

Oh wait, Eddie did stuff my mailbox full of letters. Nevermind the fourth paragraph, I walked outside my house, acting like there was no rain, but I still care for the letters.

My head started to pound, pulsed with pain like that one.... That one.... Memory? I still remember those green eyes. I want to reach out to it but not now.

I still gotta take the letters in the house, though, they'll get wet.

I bolted my way in the house and closed the main entrance. There was no letters of Frank and Julie but there's a bunch of letters in red paper.

I shakily ripped the first one to read.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚍.

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚈/𝙽.

𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎?

𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠?

In each and every letter, it was always the same word "love". Oh god, I feel like I'm going insane. Now, my head hurts a lot and no one has come for my aid.

Might as well drink that painkiller pills I bought last week just in case.

As I took the pill bottle out of its shelf, I began to think.

What would happen if I drank all of the pills? In this very little bottle but very deadly medicine if drank too much? Will it escort me back from the dead?

Those green emerald eyes. They're so full of life. In here? Yes, they're full of colors. But their eyes did not meet my standards.

They're all just a bunch of puppets–

"What in heavens do you think you're doing,
Y/N?"

I turned my head around, Wally's standing there with those soul piercing eyes. I have to know the truth.

"Am I dead?", I asked Wally.

"No, you are not.", Wally answered. It was monotonous.

It creeps me out. The walls started to breathe back, slowly decaying on its own. And the weather became so dark and the clouds turned into dark red.

It feels I'm living in a dream paralysis, Wally's height just suddenly went up and up until all I could see is the shadow of his face and those two eyes staring down at me.

"I am half dead... I can still feel the pain around my body. After being....."

Then, I felt the hands creeping up behind me. I thought they're gonna pull me and drag me at the bottom of the floor.

But instead of pulling me down, they're pushing me towards him.

"What?! Let go of me! Is this your doing Wally?! Why do you want me so bad?!"

I heard a light chuckle before his irises suddenly shrunken that all I see are dots.

"Because I love you. When I first met you here, I thought of you as the most precious flower in the world that no one could ever touch."

What blabbering nonsense is he talking about?

"And I mean it, Y/N. I am not talking nonsense. You know, it's funny that I can hear your silly thoughts."

What....?

"Shut up... Shut up! I'm still alive! I'm not dead! I–"

His hand suddenly pushed me to the floor, almost as if bashing my skull against it. Then, he done it again.

He really wants me dead in reality but in here, I'll be stuck forever.

Suddenly, his hand on my head went to my throat. Squeezing it like, I loved it. I am not a bastard who likes that kink.

But maybe you are?

"You will be seeing me some other time.."

Suddenly, my vision started to blur as I grasped his hand trying to get rid of it from my throat then, I hear voices and loud ringing in my ears.

"Y/N, please come back. I love you so much.."

The voice said in a whisper. It seemed sad. I seemed to stutter out of reality and this place because it feels like I'm coming back to the real one.

Wally leaned closer to my face and went near to my ear and whispered:

"𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚈/𝙽. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

What?

Wally chuckled at my dumbfounded face, I can't understand him and the way he talks. It's all monotonous and boring-like.

My head was sinking lower below the floor. I can finally go home to see my mom waiting for me and ready to cuddle my cat.  My past memories seemed to get so clear now and recognizable.

"𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎, 𝚈/𝙽. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎."