5

The party went well as I thought it would be! Everyone danced and sang with glee made my heart warmed up at the sight of my friends having fun.

After the party, Agathina invited me to visit her at her camper van any time I want because she's always available at anything.

I immediately accepted that invitation though, then after Agathina and everyone left, there was only me and Wally sitting on my sofa as Wally drank the wine on his glass.

"Sure the party got a bit rowdy, I did not expect Agathina to bring two bottles of wine!", He said as he poured down more onto his glass and gave me a smile.

"I know right? I didn't expect it either...", I chuckled as I stood up from my seat and went to my cleaning room.

Everything here is in this room– for cleaning I mean. But first, I gotta remove the banners that Julie and Sally hanged up on the wall.

With a loud sigh, I pulled out my vaccum cleaner, I got too lazy to clean the whole place up and Wally will probably get drunk soon.

I got out of the cleaning room and looked up to see there are banners here above me. With all my might, I jumped as high as I could with my legs and raised my hands as high as it could get to the banner and successfully, I have reached the banner.

I pulled out the rest of the banner. After that, I started to suck the whole place out– from crumbs to confettis.

When I went back to the living room, I couldn't see Wally. This got me worried. I turned off my vaccum and proceed to look for that man.

Though, I'm also short but I'm a few inches shorter than him. It makes me feel like a kid.
I heard shuffling of clothes upstairs and I knew he's in there.

I put the vacuum aside and followed that noise. I saw my bedroom door is open. Now, why the hell would he go in there without my permission? Or maybe, he got so drunk he didn't know that this is still my house.

I went to my bedroom and I saw Wally's silly little shoe on the floor while the other is still on his foot. Silly him.

I chuckled, then I remembered the mess downstairs.

I'll work on that tomorrow...

I knew he got fast asleep from the alcohol, but I changed my clothes into more comfortable ones like, a silky night gown. After I changed, I exited my way out of the bathroom and went to my bedroom to sleep.

Oh, wearing shoes on the bed is rather uncomfortable for me. I went to the edge of the bed to take his other shoe off then, I did it. I just hate untying his shoe off, that's all.

Suddenly, I heard him murmuring from his sleep. He said that he wants to take the scarf off, it's uncomfortable.

But again, I don't want him to feel exposed. His blue part of the clothes just lied there on the floor like a helpless animal. But since he started to whine like a little kid, he opened his eyes and drowsily sat up.

"Oh... Hey, Y/N....", He mumbled before forcefully hugged me and pinned me on the bed beside him.

"Let's.........", Wally's breath just tickled my neck for some reason and now I am the one who feels uncomfortable now.

I tried to push Wally off but it's no use, for a short man like him, his grip sure is strong. Wally started to hum a tune, he sings funny considering that he is drunk.

".....Y/N..?"

"Yeah?"

"........... I like you...."

After those words, he kissed me. He kissed me. On the lips. And it's my first kiss. With all my might, I pushed him away from me knowing that he's starting to get a little touchy. My waist is very sensitive to touch or hold on to.

"... Why did you do that?", He asked as he tried to get closer to me but I just pushed him back to bed and said:

"Go back to sleep Wally. It's been a long day..", I said as I tried to remove the alcoholic beverage that stained on my lips when he kissed me.

Wally chuckled for the last time and stared at me with those half lidded eyes. His hand reached for my laid hand on the bed and stroked it like– we were some kind of couple. I pulled my hand away, knowing this is all wrong and the kiss was too personal.

Maybe if I forget this and he forget this moment didn't happen because he's drunk. Everything will be okay tomorrow.