1

I was on the verge of tears when I heard those hurtful words. I was betrayed by my best friend to not tell the whole thing. How?

Let me start from the beginning.

My name is Y/N L/N. My parents just moved out from our country- and now, I'm the only student where my classmates weren't fond of me because of my weird hobbies. I couldn't find someone I could trust.

Then, there's this person. They were the most sweetest and friendliest person ever.
Their name is F/N, of course, we grew closer as we became best friends. I was getting comfortable around the new city and F/N, but not my classmates- they were still rude to me.

Then, appeared Jenny and her friends. It started when I was looking for F/N in the big canteen but I stumbled upon Jenny making her spilled her own drink.

The days of torment and constant insults and snarky remarks, her group couldn't stop tolerating me except F/N.

Just yesterday, I was in the restaurant to wait for F/N to come since they texted me to come over at this place at 12pm sharp.

But they never came...

It started to rain making my mood go down south as I was walking alone in the middle of the rain. But then I saw Jenny and her... Group.. F/N, they joined the dark side and they ditched me to the restaurant leaving me in humiliation that I had to pay the food I bought just for the both of us.

They were laughing.. All of them- Jenny, her stupid group, and F/N. Saying how embarrassing for me to pay all the food alone when no one was there for me.

Now that's out of the way, this day Jenny and her group made fun of me for having a crush on Professor Michael that they had to say it out loud to him.

I was sent to detention and having assignment for one week as a punishment.

Jenny pushed me to at the end of the hallway, I felt half of my upper body got slightly pushed out on the short marble wall behind me, I can see students passing by like ants but bigger.

"Aww... Can't talk newbie?", one of Jenny's friends said in a mocking tone.

"Of course, now you learned your lesson, newbie.", Jenny said as one of her friends cornered me on each side- trapping me, her acrylic nail pushed me on the chest made it hurt as it start to bruise.

"Never."

With each push of her nail, they're getting aggressive.

"Mess."

I grunted when F/N held me tight on my arm and one of Jenny's friends held me also as Jenny's pointing starting to get aggressive and aggressive- to the point she's punching me.

"With."

Her friends started to record me.

"The."

Like I'm some clown. I'm some puppet.

"Girls."

I cried and they laughed- mocking me because I'm such a crybaby. Am I crybaby?

"Got that, newbie?"

How many times I cried anyway? Do you know? No? I'm sorry I asked, you don't know my full story yet- but that will be later..

I gasped when she held up my white collar and lifted me up, I held her hand that is in fist. She asked me the same question, I nodded and shut my eyes in hopes that she could get me down safely.

She chuckled, "Heh... That's what I thought.."

Jenny dropped me on the floor.... But I tripped.. And.. Fell from the building.

The weather was quite nice today, the sky was blue and the clouds were white as always, though it was raining lightly making me see rainbows.

I smiled towards the rainbow, I've always wondered as a kid, what's inside the rainbow? But mom said: "If you could think about it, the rainbow may be pretty but there's a dark side to it"

"I don't get it, mom.. Why is there a dark side in the most beautiful things?"

"I don't know sweetie.. That's how your grandma told me. She never told me before she passed away."

The birds flying freely in the sky making it look so pretty... And that's the last thing I saw before I.. Hit the ground?

I can't barely hear a thing, only the constant ringing in my ears and then darkness.