2

After eating cakes and having conversations with Agathina, I bid goodbye and went straight to Julie's house for some tea time. I knocked on her door and waited for her to open but something feels off.

I looked around the environment, seeing everyone happy with their work and the atmosphere is always giddy but it still feels off.
I heard the door clicked open and revealed Julie with purse in her hand.

I was about to say hi but she took my hand and ran away with me– basically dragging me and I was struggling to run on how long her legs are. Either way, she looks like she's a running athlete.

"No time to waste, Y/N! We're going to have tea party at Frank's house!", she yelled as I tried to catch up with her.

I panted and gasped for air as we reached down the lane where Frank resides. I leaned and trying to get my posture back to normal but– I just can't! This sudden exercise made me stumble backwards as Julie kept ringing Frank's doorbell repeatedly.

"Any moment now, bestie!", I heard her shouted soon followed another shout came from the house.

I yelped when I felt hands wrapped around my waist behind me making me feel the goosebumps because of the sudden touch. But it failed as I tried to keep my balance but I tripped on my own feet.

"Ah!", we shouted at the same time as I fell backwards along with the person that tried to help me, I turned them into a cushion to fall on!

Julie gasped in surprise as she walked away from Frank's door and went towards me and the ersom for our aid.

"Oh, are you two alright?!", she said as she helped me up and the person up.

I turned my head around to apologize to the person that I accidentally used them as a cushion. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! It was an accident I didn't see you there when I fell!", I shouted.

He laughed, making his shoulders bounce up and down, he dusted himself off and said, "It's fine. At least I tried my best to make you stable.", he went silent for a bit.

Julie helped me dusted my back off, she gasped when she saw your injury on the elbow. "You have a scratch on your elbow..", she pointed out as I twisted my arm to look at the damage I caused.

A small wound, nothing much, but it's stings from the harsh fall. I saw two yellow hands put a band aid to close the wound and hopefully it recovers.

"Oh, thank you for your aid.", she thanked the person then faced towards me.
"Anyways, I thought you went unconscious back there, you gave me a good scare...", Julie joked as he started to get concerned for me over a small wound.

"I'm sure it'll all be fine, Jul.", I reassured her as I looked at the man.

Both of us looked at the same time, but something about him made me feel– terrified. He also gave me deja vu whenever I look at those eyes of his.

I snapped from my trance when I heard him cough in awkwardness since Julie now went back to Frank's door. I heard him say, "I believe we haven't formally met?"

I tilted me head in confusion, yes, that's true– I haven't met him or came across him while I move my stuff or Julie introduced me to everyone.

"I don't think we haven't..", I answered him as I saw him extending his hand upwards towards mine. A hand shake.

" I'm Wally Darling, it's a pleasure to meet you, dear.", he smiled as he introduced himself.

I also introduced myself too, "Hello Wally, I'm      Y/N, Y/N L/N.", I shook Wally's hand with happiness.

"Hopefully, you didn't thought of me as a child, did you?", he let go of my hand for a few seconds as he noticed his unbuttoned button in his shirt and fixed it.

"Oh! Pfshh! I didn't– and that's slightly rude to all the short people to be honest.", I said trying to hide the fact that I did thought of him as a child.

"Ah.... So you called me short?", Wally said, smiling to himself as his irises became slightly bigger.

I feel the threat in those big eyes so I shrug it off by saying, "It's just a joke.."

Wally thought for a moment, his finger placed on his chin as his eyes look up in the sky.

Please take it as a joke.

Finally, he nodded as his eyes averted into something else, I turned my head around seeing Julie and Frank with his picnic basket and butterfly nets.

"I'll see you later, neighbor..", Wally said as he waved goodbye to me.

I bid my goodbyes to him as I went to Frank and Julie, getting ready to find a spot in the meadow for butterfly catching.

I could really get used to his presence...