2

Wally walked me towards Frank's house and ringed the doorbell. No Frank answered though. Only Eddie, he said that he went to the meadows with Julie having a nice cup of tea before butterfly catching.

We only bid him a farewell before Wally walked me straight towards my house so I can have a good rest from the short walk. Haha.

Anyways, as we walk by we noticed a van that is loaded with things on the inside! Outside near the abandoned flower shop!

"Wally! Is this the new neighbor?", I asked him.

He tilted his head slightly to show his confusion towards the van. Then, he turned his head to face me and answered, "Maybe? Let's check, we haven't even surprised them with a party."

I nodded happily as I happily skipped towards the van as Wally following me from behind, walking.

I glance around ever so often, the van is so humongous. The reason why is so big, it's because I took a peek in one of its windows. There are rooms in there. I wish homeless people would have also have this van someday, so they're not going to be homeless when they have their van at all times needed.

"Excuse me. Madam, you are.. Uh, disrespecting.. The privacy of the grand camper van of the mistress."

I got spooked when I heard that unexpected voice. I immediately turned around to see Wally beside me and a stranger. It must be the new neighbor!

"Hi! Are you the new neighbor?", I asked him as I slightly leaned closer to him, not in contact though, just a little bit closer.

The stranger answered, "Why no. We are just currently going to rebuild this abandoned building right here. But she should be coming tomorrow after a long drive."

Wally and I both nodded at the explanation, but we understood that this neighbor must be rich! So rich that she owns a very fancy camper van.

Well, we are happy with the answer though. We bid goodbye to the stranger and Wally once again, led me home by walking me home.

"I do think we're going to have a party at your house.", Wally said as I entered the entrance of my house.

"Yes, since she lives here a few blocks away from my home.", I happily said as I held the doorknob, readying for it to close once we are done having a conversation.

"Mhm. I'll be readying the decorations, you should ask Julie for assistance or Poppy help you with baking..", Wally said as he turned his body around ready to walk away, "I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N"

Wally smiled at me before turning away and walked towards his house. I smiled too, and sighed as I closed the door fully.

What a long day.

I can't help my excitement! The new neighbor is going to come soon! Tomorrow!

I went towards my bedroom nd decided to change to my pajamas already. It still hasn't hit night time and I'm getting tired for all the walking me and Wally had.

After changing pajamas, I plummeted down to my couch and turned on my TV and switched it to a different channel. Suddenly, I heard knocking on my entrance door. I tilted my head and I immediately stood and get the door open.

Once I opened the door, Eddie surprised me with two letters on his hand. "To you", he only said that before going away.

I held the letters carefully and decided to rip one. Ah yes, Frank's letter.

It said:

Dear Y/N,

So sorry to bother you and I am not sorry to bother you at this time. Since you did not came with us butterfly catching, I am giving you a quick punishment for not coming with me and Julie's tea party before butterfly catching.

This punishment is you have to bake rose cakes for Agathina. She loves those, if you are wondering who is Agathina– that is a secret to be kept between us.

However, you should ready your ingredients. She's coming tomorrow.

.......

Ah... Alright, so this Agathina is the new neighbor. I better start working with the rose cakes.