Eventually, I just give up and roll onto my back, staring up at the ceiling. Then, I close my eyes and just try to doze to pass the time. The mattress dipping is what brought me out of it, but I don't bother opening my eyes. It's obviously Bakugo, but he could just be moving in his sleep.

The mattress creaks slightly when the ash blonde rolls over and suddenly rests his head on my chest, curling against my side. "Hmm?" I open my eyes, blinking as his blonde locks come into focus. "Cold," is all he grumbles and I chuckle in amusement. I wrap my arm around him. "You're so cute."

"Shut it."

"Hey, Katsuki?" He groans in annoyance and opens his eyes, turning his head to glare daggers at me. "What?"

"Will you go somewhere with me after school?" He stares at me for a moment. "Where?"

"Minato City." His eyes widen before narrowing. "What the hell? Why the fuck do you need to go there?"

"There's someone important I need to talk to. Will you come with?" I smile sweetly at him and he continues to glare at me. "Pretty please?" I cup his cheek with my free hand, brushing my thumb over his slowly reddening skin. "Ah, fine! But you better tell me what this is all about later!"

"I will, I promise." I press my lips to his briefly. I pull back only for his lips to suddenly be on mine. "I haven't even brushed my teeth yet," I try to tell him, but he barely pulls back to stare at me seriously. "Don't care." He leans down and swipes his tongue over my lips.

I open my mouth and allow the kiss to deepen. My mind was going hazy again as my body grew warm. Pain shooting through my torso cut through the haze and I jerked backward. "Ow!"

"What? What's wrong?" I have him move and push myself up into a sitting position. "Just my wounds. Don't worry about it." He grabs the hem of my shirt and lifts it up. "Hey." I glance down and see a thin trail of blood from my reopened wound. It's not a big deal. Didn't even really have to bandage it.

It'll scab over again in no time. I'm jolted from my thoughts when I feel his touch. I focus and see him brushing his thumb over the scar I received from Moonfish. "Yep, no reason to worry." I gently push his hand away and pull my shirt back down, concealing my scars once again.

"I know," he states, but the look in his eyes told me otherwise. "Good." I press my forehead against his and chuckle at the unamused look he gives me. I press my lips to his in a short kiss. "Ren, sorry to barge in, but—" I pull back and turn to face a mortified Midoriya. The greenette becomes a stuttering mess.

"The fuck are you doing?! Coming in as you please, Deku!" I smile in amusement as a blushing Bakugo gets out of the bed. "Sorry, Kacchan! I'm sorry!"

"Get the fuck out!" He sent the poor boy running with a kick to the ass and a mini explosion, slamming the door closed behind him. "Stop fucking laughing!" I cover my mouth to muffle it and shake my head. "Oh, come on, Katsuki. Don't you think that was a little uncalled for?"

"No! The little shit's as annoying as ever." I get off the bed and head over to the angry teen. "Yes, well, you probably woke up the others with all that noise so maybe you should go back to your room. I'm gonna see what Midoriya wanted."

"Fine. Whatever." He opens the door and I follow him out. I close it behind me and Kirishima's door opens when Bakugo reaches his. "What was all that ruckus for?" The shark like boy still looked half asleep. "Don't worry about it, Kirishima."

"Tch." That's all Bakugo does, then disappears into his room. "Well, good morning, Ren." I smile happily and push today's endgame to the back of my mind. Might as well make the most out of today. "Good morning, Eijiro!"