6) Shinso's Assistance

🍁Ren🍁

I thread my fingers through spikey blonde hair as I tilt my head back, panting softly as he licks and nips at my skin teasingly. "Bakugo," I whine, much to my embarrassment, and I feel him smirk against me. "What?" He places light kisses on my skin while making his way up my throat until he reaches my ear. "Hmm?"

I tighten my grip on his shoulder, making him chuckle quietly. "Can't do anything unless you use your words," he whispers seductively, then wraps his lips around my helix piercing, swiping his tongue up my skin, brushing against the ring. "Ah!" He bites the shell of my ear, drawing more noises from me.

I squirm underneath him as he continues to tease me mercilessly. "You're so mean," I complain, but there's a playfulness to my tone. "You love it." He grinds against me gently and I moan quietly. A wicked idea enters my mind and I smile. I quickly active my Quirk, using it to pluck Bakugo off me and switching our positions, so I was the one on top of him.

It took a second for him to realize what I did, he narrows his eyes angrily, but I knew better. "Ren, you little bastard!" I smile down at him innocently as I keep his arms suspended above him with sand binding his wrists together. "It's my turn to play." I rock back and forth slowly, so our clothed erections brush against each other repeatedly.

The ash blonde's face becomes flushed and he begins to pant softly from the stimulation. I lean down to wrap my lips around his left nipple, not ceasing my subtle rocking. Pride fills me at the sound of his breathy moans. I circle his nipple with my tongue, then bite down gently. "Haah, fuck," he gasps out, I look up at him through my lashes.

His eyes, clouded with lust, meet my gaze. "How can you look so innocent when doing something so lewd?" He questions, I continue to flick my tongue, playing with his right one as I do. I release him, pushing myself up to smile warmly at the annoyed boy beneath me. "Seriously, you're so strange."

He breaks eye contact, so I speed up my hips causing him to jolt, crying out in pleasure, making my smile widen. I lean down closer to his face as he makes a show of struggling against his sand bonds. "Did you like that?"

"No." His eyes are overcome with desire despite his defiance. I chuckle in amusement. "So, you want me to stop?" I cease all my movements, smiling when he bites back a whine. The beautiful sound of Bakugo's pants fill the room as he glares daggers in my direction. I lightly drag my fingers down his chest, he begins to squirm in response, just like I did.

I look up, my eyes widening when I see the childish frown on his face, his eyes staring desperately into mine. "Do whatever you want." I smile and lean down to capture his mouth with mine, then resume grinding against him. His moans are louder than before, since I'm moving faster. My heart is racing in my chest as that familiar pressure begins building in my abdomen, pleasure spiking through me.

Bakugo kisses back sloppily, the overwhelming pleasure making it hard for him to function. "Ren—" He trails off with a moan as he tries to speak. "Fuuuck."

I jolt awake to the sound of my alarm, blaring through my room. I groan in protest and cover my ears with my pillows, images of Bakugo's erotic face flashing through my mind. "Damn it! My mind's such a bitch!" This will be the second day of exams, and I have had yet another sex dream about the explosive blonde.

I release my hold on the pillow, letting it fall away from my ears, ignoring my alarm as I exclaim in frustration. I rub at my eyes, trying to ignore the throbbing in my dick thanks to that stupid dream giving me morning wood. I eventually reach over to shut off my alarm before flopping back in bed.

Kind of hard for me to focus on a test when I'm being bombarded by dirty thoughts about one of my classmates. Who absolutely detests me. So at this point these dreams are just torture. It's already hard enough being around him without running the risk of me getting aroused cause my dreams pop into my head at random.