❙ 013. Slices of Life

Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia or anything related to it, such as characters, plots, etc. I do not own any images used in this story. I only own original characters that are introduced, and the plot of this fanfiction. I apologize for the grammar issues. English is not my first language.

***

The zero-point robot's appearance is just as extravagant as you remember, but it doesn't make you any less surprised, even if your outward appearance shows nothing of it.

When the giant robot made its appearance, you were jogging over to where Kendo and Hagakure are. You were about to enjoy some good ol' sweet quality time with the both of them when you hear them talking about you, maybe about you, considering Hagakure's description is similar to what you have done.

"Yeah! She was like woosh and then crash boom! She was soo amazing, you know?!"

"I can see that. She did seem pretty amazing, quick on her feet, too."

It almost made you feel embarrassed.

Almost.

Your heart did flutter at their compliments, though.

At that time, you thought that it would be nice if you could keep in contact with them. Your parents might be watching over your social media, but they probably won't look at your contacts and your messages, so it should be fine. You know that if you try, your parents won't find out that you have friends more than you originally were supposed to have.

Of course, that made you feel a tiny bit excited.

Being friends with Kendo and Hagakure?

That sounds so adorably sweet. Kendo is an Angel, a sunshine, but so responsible, so leader-ish, so mature, the big sister type you've come to adore so much. While Hagakure is the type of energetic and sweet friend who you used to see on a TV screen. Those two types of people used to be people who seemed so distant to you, but now are within your reach.

You were about to execute the idea of getting their phone numbers until the sound rumbles interrupting you.

CRAAASH! CRASH!

The zero-point robot has bad timing.

You look over to the robot that has appeared out of nowhere, already breaking a few things just by trying to stand up from its original position. U.A. certainly used too much money on this kind of robot alone, it made you wonder where did they get this kind of money and spent it so recklessly, then again, they are a bunch of Heroes, so money shouldn't be much problem if they're rich enough for it.

"Wait a second..." Seeing the mop of gold within the robot's arm, you wrinkled your forehead, trying to sharpen the blurred sight despite the screams of fear from people around the robot.

You are seeing something. Was it a person? Or was it a miscellaneous item that the robot accidentally has? You don't know.

But it doesn't take you long to conclude who it was.

⊱꒰୨♡୧꒱⊰

"...Miss Savior, can you take me to the nurse? I think I broke my leg falling for you."

You blink once at the boy who's in your arms, baffled by his words that come out of nowhere (is he joking or what?).

Then you blink twice to process the corners of Kaminari Denki's crinkled eyes, the upturn corners of his mouth that form the type of smile that you know all too well—

God, electrocute me now. When you blink for the third time, the realization finally dawns on you.

Of course, Kaminari, who has been shown as a very flirty character (and Mineta's partner-in-crime, most of the time), has no qualms when throwing a pick-up line towards someone he just met at the most favorable of a situation. And of course, you, who had just caught him from falling from the sky into your arms is the perfect subject for this one pick-up line.