❙ 000. Nothing Left, Nothing Remains

Rating: T/PG-13 (Currently)

Category: F/M, F/F

Fandom: My Hero Academia

Relationship: Various/Reader

Additional Tags: Canon Compliant, Canon Divergence, Canon-Typical Violence, Fantasy, Superpower, Romance, Friendship, Fluff, Light Angst, Hurt & Comfort, Fix-it Sorts, No Beta We Die Like Nighteye, Kidnapping, Fights, Bakugo Katsuki is Bad at Feelings, Todoroki Shoto is Bad at Feelings, Most of Them are Bad at Feelings, Reader-insert, Other Additionals Tags to Be Added

Summary: To be honest, you think dying because you have little to no presence sucks just a little-but now, you just have to be reincarnated in a world where every character shines (kuroko no basket would have been nicer) and full of fights and drama. Well, at least you have your icyhot childhood friend.

Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia or anything related to it, such as characters, plots, etc. I do not own any images used in this story. I only own original characters that are introduced, and the plot of this fanfiction. I apologize for the grammar issues. English is not my first language.

***

You are 17 years old when you feel your life force is leaving you, quite literally since you just got crashed into by a car.

Ah... I was supposed to watch the latest My Hero Academia movie with big sis after this. You can feel your vision fading as you lay on the cold, hard concrete. All you feel beneath you is the blood that starts to pool. Your head is throbbing. Every inch of your body hurts. But you don't have the energy to scream for help. You're too tired from everything.

You were sure that the lights were green for you when you wanted to cross the road. So why? Why did you end up getting crushed by a car? Was it because of your lack of presence? But there's no way that the driver was so blind that they couldn't see the red light for vehicles, right?

You are no Kuroko Tetsuya. But considering your lack of presence, you might as well be him. Your lack of presence is quite severe in real life though, considering it gets you in dangerous situations so many times like what's happening right now. You never thought that you will actually die because of it. Maybe you underestimate it too much.

If you can, you want to sigh right now because of the sheer ridiculousness that's happening to you right now. Should you be sad? Should you not? You don't know. Your ears are ringing, and even though you can see silhouettes of people standing above you, you can't make out the words they're shouting about.

I just want to sleep. You can feel your vision blackened completely despite haven't closed your eyes.

At least you don't need to worry about schoolwork, your future, and any other things now that you die. You don't need to worry about what the future holds for you now that you die at an early age. Your older sister may get a little lonely though, now that she's an only child.

Still... You suppose your ordinary life has been enjoyable so far. You like that there's nothing left for you to regret other than watching that My Hero Academia movie with your sister. You hope she can watch it with her friends, or maybe your parents. I have nothing to regret, so it's okay to take me away.

Finally, you close your eyes, accepting your death, letting this final chapter close the book of [Last Name] [Name].

***

You did not just accept your death for you to end up reincarnating.

You glare at the ceiling above you, silently cursing your fate. Just because you are a fantasy enjoyer, doesn't mean that you enjoy also getting reincarnated! You are a hundred percent fine with dying, so why won't death accept you? It's even worse that you are reincarnating as a baby, out of all ages.