Epilouge

7 1/2 years later

ATLANTA , GA
omniscient
-

"Kj hit her again." Kay flinched at him. His twin baby's looking at him with tears in there eyes.

"Now why in the hell is y'all fighting over who toy this is when y'all got the same one? Use y'all heads." Kay cussed at the twins.

"Yelling in these baby's face. Shamed." Kamiree shook her head as she walked past her new little siblings bedroom.

"You take yo ass to yo room too." He yelled. "Stop yelling at my daughter." Mariah yelled from there bedroom.

"All y'all stop yelling. I'm on the game." Kyzen yelled from his room.

Mariah and Kay were now four kids deep. A happy home and a huge family.

Even though Mariah hated kids as a teen she wouldn't trade her four, for the world.

She had her oldest (12) Kamire of course, her middle child (7) Kyzen, and her twins (5) Annalise Janiyah and Karston Jamir.

Mariah and Kay continued to pursue there music building a large name for the family as one.

Cblu eventually quit music and continued to stream becoming the #1 streamed in the world surpassing Kai Cenat.

Dougie got married to Jayna and they both live in Puerto Rico with two kids, Mani and Josiah, of there own.

Setty continued his music as well recently dropping a album featuring Youngboy, Quando Rondo, and NoCap. Mali and Cierra now live in Houston with there son Markus.

blah blah blah
they all happy

real good

-

LEAVE YOUR RATING OF THIS BOOK HERE. Out of 10!

Also lmk if i should make a short story of like a doa family reunion sometime in the near future? would y'all fwt?