seven

BRONXNEWYORK Mariah

BRONXNEWYORK
Mariah

Sunday
-

"Nah tell me this ain't cold tho." Kash asked referring to his outfit. "Just put the damn shoes on and come on." Mariah put her hand on her face lazily.

"Can't keep my girl waiting. Where the gift?" He looked around. Mariah picked the bag up and threw it at him.

"Better not break this hoe." Mariah smacked him in the back of the head as they left her dads house.

Today Mariah was going to Kay's house where Bre and Jackie were.

"Kashten, no cussing around mama flock, yes ma'am no ma'am, don't argue with Kay while his mothers here." Mariah said loudly.

"I got some act right, just take me to my girl." He looked at his self in his phone. Mariah slapped his phone into the floor. "You just a asshole." He reached down picking it up.

Mariah finally made it to Kay's house. She parked before both Kash and herself got out and walked towards the door.

Kash let Mariah walk infront of him. Mariah walked into the living room seeing Dougie, Mali, Cblu, Kay, Bre, and Jackie.

"Hey Kash." Jackie smiled at him. "Hey how you." He smiled hugging her. "I'm good who that for?" She pointed at the small gift bag.

"Oh well everybody can I please have your attention." Kash said making everyone look his direction. Mariah put her hand on her forehead.

"So I bought a special someone a present. In this bag holds something that makes me think of that person. Beautiful, Heart made of gold, and even well rounded might I add. Bre this for you." He handed her the bag.

Bre blushed then opened the bag. Both Kay and Mariah made the same blank face.

Bre pulled out a blue velvet pandora box. She opened it showing the gold ring with a small diamond on it.

"What the fuck?" Mariah and Kay said at the same time. "Hell nah." Kay stood up with Mariah beside him.

"Guys calm down, It's a cute gesture give him a hug Bre." Jackie smiled. Bre walked up and hugged Kash as both Kay and Mariah looked at them in disbelief.

"Mama you can't- Kevin shh, let them be happy." Jackie said taking a picture of Kash and Bre.

"Kash you wanna stay with us tonight?" Jackie asked him. "Separate rooms." Mariah said pointing at him sternly.

"Matterfact, Bre sleeping wit my mama." Kay said making Mariah nod in agreement.

"Y'all some haters." Kash swung his hand. "Come here." Kay snatched Kash up by his shirt.

"Chill out luh bruh." Kash looked in the opposite direction. "You know what little boy." Kay started.

"Kevin please have some sense let 'em go." Jackie pushed him back. You have your stuff Kash?" Jackie asked him.

"No ma'am we can stop by my daddy house?" He asked her.

"Yes baby of course. Bye kevin bye Mariah." Jackie waved. Bre said bye to Kay as Mariah brought Kash close to whisper "Embarrass me and I beat yo ass." In his ear.

Kash left with the two and flipped Kay off on his way out. "Ima kill your brother." Kay looked at Mariah.

"Ima kill 'em first." She turned around sitting on the couch. Kay came and sat beside her wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Aww Dougie." Mariah said showing Dougie the picture her sister Jayna posted of the two.

"My stink." Dougie fake cried. "I miss ha." He wiped his eye. "Nah yall cute, must be nice." Mariah side eyed Kay.

"Shut up." He laughed lightly. "Nah what's going on with y'all." Cblu squinted.

"Nothing." Mariah said calmly. "Mhm nothing my ass." Mali said.

"Bitch who side you on?" Mariah mugged him. "The truthful side." Mariah scoffed pulling her phone out.

She unlocked it going to her emails. She entered her hours in online then texted her grandmother back.

"You petty." Kay laughed lightly. "Why you say that?" She questioned. "You gone leave Duke on delivered in yo dms." Mariah laughed lightly.

"Ion wanna talk to him." She laughed turning her phone off.

"Kay do you care to watch Kash till i get back from shadowing tomorrow?" Kay raised his eyebrow.

"You gotta love your brother more than that." He said with a straight face. "Kay please? Dad has to work and do not argue with him." She straight faced him.

"Your 22 years old." Kay scoffed. "Ok and he's 8, i will beat his ass." Mariah exhaled.

"Cblu?" He nodded. "I'll watch him." Mariah smiled leaning back.

Kay stretch his leg across the couch then laid across Mariah's lap. She softly rubbed the back of his head pulling her phone back out.

"Bro your always on your phone." He exhaled. "Go to sleep." She mugged him. Kay leaned against her chest and closed his eyes.

Mariah leaned her head back against the couch and closed her eyes. Mariah took a deep breath and almost gagged. She looked around. "Y'all smell that?" She asked them.

"What?" Dougie asked. "I smell, like maple syrup." She scrunched her face up.

"It's strong as hell." She covered her nose lightly. "You the only person smelling that shit." Cblu laughed.

Mariah tried to shake the smell and leaned her head back again. She saw Kay smirking lightly.

"Why you doing that?" She asked him. "Shh." He said pushing his self closer into her chest.

Mariah wondered why he was smiling, but she brushed it off. Too tired to care..

opinion bffr