eleven

BRONXNEWYORKOmniscient

BRONXNEWYORK
Omniscient

Sunday
-

Kay held the door open as they left the doctors office. The baby was very healthy and they would be due for the gender in a month.

Mariah wasn't showing much, considering she's always been little. Mariah got into the passenger seat and leaned her head back.

She's been thinking about how to tell her dad, he'd be supportive for sure.

Kay's been begging Mariah to move in with him for good, but Mariah's been more worried about her career then her soon to be family.

Mariah also still had her doubts about Kay.

Kay rested his hand on her thigh, He swerved through traffic trying to get them home quickly.

Once he arrived at his house he saw Dougie and Mali's car outside.

Mariah smiled getting out of the car. "Bro." Kay mugged her.

"Kay you do not have to open the door for me every time bro." Mariah smiled walking closer to the door.

"Ah." Kay smacked Mariah's hand from the door knob. He opened the door allowing Mariah to walk in first.

"If it isn't Mike." Dougie said crossing his arms at Mariah. "Who the fuck is Mike?" She asked him laughing.

"Mike Tyson shorty." Jayo finished. "So i'm just Mike Tyson now?" Mariah said smirking.

"That's how you was swinging on bitches." Mali said.

"Cblu you remember Nassy our sophomore year?" Mhady asked him.

"Oh yeaa, when Ry came out the woodworks on her ass." Mariah covered her face in embarrassment.

"So tell me right now, I was wrong for swinging on her?" Mariah asked honestly,

She was starting to feel bad or even fighting with the girl or allowing herself to get out of character for her.

"I don't think you was wrong necessarily, I just think it could've been handled better." Cblu answered honestly.

"I know, i feel bad. Ima text Rella and apologize." Mariah said. "Why not text the girl who's glasses you broke?" Mali squinted.

"Cuz fuck her. I don't give a fuck about how i'm viewed by her, Rellas sweet and ion want her to think i'm just mean." Mariah played with her necklace.

"What they say at the doctor?" Mali asked. "Next month we'll get the gender." Mariah smiled.

"Have you told your family?" Cblu asked. "Jackie wants to have a Gender reveal. So I think i'm gonna text the family groupchat and tell them then invite them to the reveal." Dougie nodded.

"Not the best way, but it gets the job done." Mariah smiled wrapping her leg around Kay's hip.

"You thought of any names?" Kay asked. Mariah exhaled. "I have one name, it's my grandmothers middle name." Mariah played with his chain once again.

"What's the name?" Kay wrapped his arm around her waist. "Her middle name is Marley, so if it's a girl Marley and if it's a boy your pick." Kay nodded.

"If it's a boy Kevin Junior, Kj for short." Mariah mugged him. "Please put some more thought into that." Mariah laughed.

"That's all my thoughts." He smiled kissing her forehead. "Y'all really make me sick." Cblu mugged them.

"Aw he salty his girl got beat on." Yagi made a sad face.

"Beat out her glasses." Bim said shaking his head.

"What's Rella Ig?" Mariah asked. Dougie gave it to her, she typed it in and followed Rella, waiting for a follow back before she texted her.

Mariah closed her eyes and imagined what her life was fixing to come too.

No more out late at night partying, or excessive tours. She would eventually have a family at home, and knowing Kay this wouldn't be her last baby.

Depends on if they even stay together, Mariah loved Kay but like was said she had her doubts.

She imagined coming home from the Studio or a show and seeing Kay with her son or daughter.

She imagined all the fun kid things, but also imagined the cons to prepare herself for the worst.

She watched all kinds of videos to bounce back from having a baby, health wise.

Mariah promised herself and Mhady she would work out her whole pregnancy.

She also went and bought a lot of foods to start herself and her baby out on a healthy diet.

Her grandmother gave her a book she made, of African Hoodo remedy's for pregnancy.

Mariah grew up with her grandmother on her moms side who was deep into spirituality and witch craft.

She made it a promise to raise her kid around the same thing, a lot of nature and not a lot of technology.

Just to keep her kid confident, Mariah out of all people knows how social media can impact the way a little girl sees herself.

Kay agreed with all that Mariah said.

While she wanted her kid to have alot of natural interactions, Kay wanted his kid to go to his side of town and meet the same people he did.

Just to keep his kid humble, and let them know he had to work for everything he had.

No matter what Mariah and Kay had, not everything will be handed to you.

Mariah agreed with that, she just wanted her kid to be safe on his side of town.

It was alot to think about, which they had time to think. Mariah just had to be at peace with herself and the people around her.

Fighting that girl was not a good start to a peaceful pregnancy...