eighteen

NEWYORKCITYNYOmniscient

NEWYORKCITYNY
Omniscient

7:15pm
Monday
-

"There they go." Mariah told Kay pointing towards the large group who sat on some empty bleachers.

Kay held Kamire close to his chest and lightly rubbed her back with one hand, then tightly held Mariah's with the other.

They made there way to the large group that was already sort of loud.

Mariah sat beside Cblu and placed the large baby bag on the floor infront of her. Kay sat beside Mariah and infront of Dougie.

"When you gone make Kash twist them wicks into dreads?" Dougie asked as Mariah stifled her laugh.

"He said the wicks is what make him a trench baby." Mariah told Dougie who mugged.

"I'll say it, That little boy get on my nerves." He shook his head. "Everyone Welcome to Bronx County Elementary School!"

(yes I made that up. idc)

"Please stand for the singing of our National Anthem." The group stood up as a older women started sing.

Mariah made a straight face to keep herself from laughing. Not knowing why, she laughed every time someone sung the National Anthem.

Once the song was over everyone clapped and sat back on the cold metal bleachers.

"Now for our starting line up of our Riverdale Trojans! Number four, Anthony Reves. Number six, Elijah Brewer. Number double zero, Kj Young. Number sixteen, Chris Davis. And number twenty two, Damien Juarez." Dougie yelled boo loud.

Most of the parents glanced in there direction making Mariah lightly punch him.

"Now our starting line up for your Bronx County Wildcats!
Number Seven, Marcus Ervin. Number fourteen, Wes Seymour. Number two, Jackson Hardy. Number twenty five, Corben Alias. and Number fifteen, Kashton Brooks-Ramirez!" The large group stood tall clapping loud for Kash.

Kash smiled at them as he shook the referees hand.

Once the game started the whole group locked in. Mariah and Kay had invested a lot of money into Kash's basketball training.

Once he moved with them she made it her effort to give him the life she wanted at his age.

If he liked to play basketball, he was gonna be the best at it.

Kash lightly scrunched up his black nike socks and tucked his dark red jersey into the matching shorts.

Kash didn't really like to show out, but since his family came to support him he had no choice but to show out.