ten

BRONXNEWYORKKevin

BRONXNEWYORK
Kevin

Friday
-

"Mariah stop." Kay whined. "Get off me, it's hot." She continued to try and push him off of her.

"It's not hot bro." He moved her arms wrapping his self completely around her body.

"Kevin i'm finna pull every single dread out of your head." Mariah said taking a deep breath.

"Your giving me a headache." He pushed his head against her chest more.

"Nigga you still laying around?" Dougie busted into Kay's room, with Cblu, Bim, and Jayo behind him.

"Do y'all know how to knock?" Kay said with his eyes still closed.

"We don't gotta knock, we grown." Jayo said. "Now." Dougie walked over to pull the covers off of them.

"Don't pull the covers, i ain't got no pants on." Mariah said making dougie step back.

"Ain't that what got you in the position you in now?" Dougie raised his eyebrow.

Mariah opened her eyes wide, not having told Kay anything yet.

"Why you talking bout?" Kay asked looking at Dougie who shrugged, He looked at Mariah who quickly made a face of confusion.

"Your weird." She sarcastically laughed falling back on the bed.

"You coming to the studio with us?" Kay asked looking up at Marian. She ran her finger across his forehead and smiled.

"I might come in a little bit, i'm tired." She exhaled. "Kay come on fore we leave you." Kay sighed leaning out of bed.

Before he got up completely he leaned down and pecked Mariah.

Mariah watched him walk to the door and slide his shoes on. "Be safe." Mariah said as he picked his phone up.

"I will Ma, call me if you need anything." Mariah nodded as he left the house.

She rolled over on her side closing her eyes. As tired as she was she couldn't go to sleep.

Mariah eventually decided to get out of bed and head downstairs to make herself some noodles.

Once she finished making them she walked back upstairs to grab her phone and eat.

Mariah scrolled through instagram stories when she saw Jayos.

It was a video of that Murda B girl in the studio with them. Mariah sat the bowl down and stood up quickly.

She pulled some leggings over her lower half then pulled Kay's shirt off of her body and then put a black sweater on.

She pulled her wavy hair into a slick bun then put her old air forces on.