sixteen

January 13 ; 3:24am

BRONXNY
Omniscient

Wednesday
-

"When is this gonna be over with?" Jenn complained. "I know bruh i'm tired as a bitch." Cblu agreed rubbing his eyes.

"Kevin sit down before you stress yourself out." Jackie said while lightly grabbing his arm.

"It's been what? 5 and a half hours now?" Kay stressed. "Just sit down gang." Dougie pulled him down into the empty seat softly.

Kay placed his head in his hands, he tried to clear his mind if all the terrible scenarios that crossed his mind.

"She's fine Kay, this how long it takes." He gently leaned his head back against the wall closing his eyes.

"Family of Brooks-Ramirez?" The doctor asked coming into the waiting room. "That's us!" Kay said standing up quickly.

"Who are you to her?" The doctor asked him.

"Her boyfriend, the father of her child. This the child's grandmother and ha aunts and uncles." The doctor glanced back at the large group who were all looking at her the same.

"Okay right this way." She smiled after writing something down.

"All we ask is you guys don't be too loud. The baby is gonna be very sensitive to loud noises at the moment." Everyone nodded softening there voices before they entered the room.

Kay smiled seeing Mariah smiling at the small baby in her arms. She looked up at Kay smiling harder.

"She look so much like you." Mariah said making Kay smile rushing to look at the baby.

"My twin." He smiled picking her up gently. Kay took a seat in the chair beside Mariah.

He watched as the baby blinked at him twice before grabbing ahold of his finger.

"This is the father right?" The doctor asked. "Yes ma'am." Mariah smiled.

"You guys wanna run a dna test?" Mariah looked at Kay. "You want too?" Kay shook his head. "Why would I?"

"I don't know, I just know sometimes guys be having doubts." Kay shook his head going back to his daughter.

"Here's the birth certificate." Mariah smiled signing it quickly before allowing Kay to do so as well.

"Welcome to the world MyMy!" Cblu smiled looking at the baby. "Don't make me cry." Dougie laid on top of Mariah.

"Dougie you are fine get off of me." Mariah laughed pushing him.

"Gimme my Niece." Kay gently handed the baby to Dougie. "Aww hey little Kamiree. I'm your uncle Dougie." He talked to her and tickled her chest.

"Sister!" Tata smiled hugging Mariah.

"Hey Ta." She smiled back. "I'm so proud, that baby look just like me. Her uncle." Tata said wiping imaginary tears.

"No the fuck she don't." Mariah said laughing. "She look like me though. Her Stuncle!" Jenn smiled, grabbing Kamire from Dougie.

"What the fuck is a stuncle?" Luis asked Jenn. "Me, a Stud Uncle." Luis squinted at Jenn. "Your ignorant as fuck."

"Hey guys, we have to take the baby and run some test if that's okay with you guys. Just to make sure she's breathing and doing everything normally." Mariah nodded at the doctor.

She took the baby and left the room leaving everyone around talking. Mariah leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

"You okay?" Kay asked rubbing her hand. "I'm straight, it's hot though." Kay reached behind him handing her a bottle of water.

"This is crazy." Mali stated standing infront of the two.

"The first time y'all talked was when Kay picked us up from school that one time, and now y'all have a whole real life, breathing kid together." Mali smirked.

"That is crazy." Mariah thought about the first time they met.

To be completely honest after they had there fall out, Mariah did not think this would be happening.

"Y'all know what i'm thinking?" Mariah asked outloud making everybody look at her.

"FYE THAT BLUNT UP!" She screamed making Luis clap and cheer. "I got one in my pocket fa you." Luis pulled it out.

"Mariah no." Jackie looked at her. "Unt unt mama flock. I been sober nine months. Fye that hoe up." Jackie laughed along with Kay and Mhady.

"A damn shame." Kash shook his head. "What?" Mariah asked him.

"That damn baby gone have asthma from just the car ride." He shook his head once again.

Mariah and Mali started laughing along with Kash. "Bet not be smoking round my grand daughter." Jackie mugged the two.

"I'm ready ta go." Mariah groaned. "They still running the test but what the move tonight?" Dougie asked.

"We might be taking care of our child. I don't know though." Kay looked at him with a "duh" face.

"Niggas become parents, become uptight as hell." Dougie mugged Kay.

"Hi i'm Stacey how are y'all." The pretty darkskin doctor smiled coming into the room.

The white man behind her handed Kamire to Mariah.

"All test look good, she's very healthy. I suggest the normal newborn diet that's in the book we gave you. Any other questions?" She smiled.

"When can I go home?" Mariah asked politely.

"We sent your paper to the doctor to get okayed and then he'll sign you out." Mariah nodded smiling at her again.

The doctor then left the room once again. "Yall tryna go eat when they discharge us?" Mali asked.

"Why don't we order some Chinese and take it to our crib?" Kay asked them. They all agreed and Jackie called the Chinese place to place there order.

"You good Ry?" Buba asked as he placed his blog camera in her face.

"I'm good y'all. How you feeling baby MyMy?" Mariah asked her baby.

"Me and Rella next." Buba said turning the camera on him and Rella. "Get the fucking camera out my face." Rella mugged him.

Last two chapters was lame ik.

i'm trying y'all. Comment and vote

thank you *in my ekane voice*