five

BRONXNEWYORKMariah

BRONXNEWYORK
Mariah

Thursday
-

"Ry please get me a cold rag." Kay whined. Mariah did as asked and ran the rag under cold water.

"Kevin your not gonna get better if you don't take your medicine baby." Ry exhaled lightly.

She didn't mind to take care of Kay while he was sick, because he did the same for her. He just don't listen.

Kay put the rag on his forehead the closed his eyes. Mariah went downstairs to make Kay some Tea her grandmother used to make her when she was sick.

Mariah would drink it and be perfectly fine the next day. Mariah made the tea then walked back up stairs.

"Here Kaykay. Drink this." Mariah handed it to him.

"I'm not gonna drink that shit." He turned his head to the opposite direction.

"Boy yes you are i just took the time to make it, Your gonna drink this." Kay leaned up lightly. He exhaled then started to sip the tea.

Mariah stood up and grabbed her school bag and phone.

"Where you going?" Kay asked her. "Downstairs to finish my school work." Kay nodded.

Mariah then went downstairs and sat on Kay's couch. She turned the TV on AMP then pulled out her computer to check her school Email first then her work Email.

Mariah switched her major from Psychology to a dental assistant. School Email was pretty much the same thing.

Passing grades and due dates, she skimmed through them all making sure she had either already started or had finished anything that was gonna be due.

After that she went through her work emails. Next month she had a show with Rod Wave and Toosi in Birmingham then Mulattos pink party.

Not that much, but she tried to clear out her schedule next month for winter finals. One of her recent things she had to do was shadow a dentist.

Mariah looked around on facebook for any volunteer Dentist offices. Not that she was successful with her findings.

"Kevin!" Mariah heard a familiar voice say from his front door. She stood up and walked around the corner.

"Ry!" Bre ran and jumped up on Mariah. "Hey baby, your so big." Mariah smiled picking her up. "Oh shit!" Jackie smiled hugging Mariah.

"Hey mama." Mariah smiled big. "Where's Kay?" She asked. "He's been sick all day, he's up there sleep." Mariah walked back towards the living room.

"How's school going?" Jackie asked as she took a seat beside Mariah on the couch.

"Stressful, but it's going good so far. I'm tryna find a dentist to shadow right now." She smiled.