twelve

July 15

BRONXNEWYORKOmniscient

BRONXNEWYORK
Omniscient

Friday
-

Mariah slowly pulled the baby pink sun dress over her small baby bump.

Mariah wasn't as big as most women would be at four months, but the bump was very visible.

Mariah slid the black loafer slides over her baby pink toes that matched her long baby pink nails.

Mariah ran her fingers through her leave out, then put on her White Buffs.

She sprints herself in perfume then walked over towards her bedroom door.

"You ready?" Luis smiled big. "Please don't tell me you drunk already." Mariah smiled at her father.

"You knows I stay lit, all day er'day." Mariah laughed grabbing her car keys.

Luis opened the door allowing Mariah to walk out first. Mariah drove herself and her father to the location Jackie sent.

Her whole family was already there, and if Mariah knew her family they were already drunk or high.

"Yup yo TeTe smoking round the kids." Luis showed Mariah the video her Tete took of herself smoking beside Bre, Kash, and Mattius.

"She a trip." Mariah smiled.

In all honesty, Mariah was already wanting the pregnancy to be over with. She was tired and all the exercising and planning was becoming a lot for her.

Being around Kevin was helping her mental state a lot. He kept her smiling along with the people he brought around her.

Kay never wanted Mariah to be by herself , So if she wasn't around Kay she was with Dougie or Mali.

Although Mariah craved alone time, She was happy to be out of her head and smiling more.

"Get yo pregnant ass out the car." Luis yelled them slammed his door. Mariah smiled getting out of the car.

She heard all the commotion from the inside at the door.

She opened the door stepping in seeing her whole family and Kay's family.

"Sis in law. You sharp." Jo side hugged Mariah. "Hey Jo, where's little saint?" Mariah asked referring to Jo's son.

"He running around here somewhere. Making me loose hair." Jo exhaled.

"Stop he's not a bad baby." Mariah looked around for the little curly head boy.

"He not bad when we around y'all. Wait till we get home." Jo shook his head.

"Stop talking bout my son." Jo's girlfriend Briana smacked him in the back of the head.

"Hey wifey." Bri hugged Mariah. "Hey pretty." Mariah smiled. "Ry!" Bre ran up to Mariah.