Seventeen

4 1/2 Months Later....

BRONXNYomniscient

BRONXNY
omniscient

Sunday
-

"Move her for me Kash." Mariah pointed to her baby who bounced around her attraction happily. Kamire was a very happy baby, always laughing and smiling.

"I see she get her hair from Kay." Kash said while lightly playing with the small girls afro.

"Why cuz it's curly?" Mariah asked smiling.

"Nah cuz she has any at all, you know you baldhead without them leave outs." Mariah quickly dropped her smile.

"You can go to your room now." She said with a straight face.

"Eyey captain." He did a tight lip smile walking back towards the stairs.

Mariah shook her head finishing washing the dishes in her sink. She dried her hands then reached down to pick her baby up.

"Hey baby." Mariah rubbed her back lightly. Mariah picked her bottle up and made sure the front door was locked, then she walked up the stairs to Kamire's room.

Mariah pushed the door open to see Kash sitting in his gaming chair in Kamire's room. He had his playstation plugged up and the headset on.

"Kash what the fuck is this?" Mariah asked him confused.

"What the wi-fi work better in here. How y'all both musicians and yall both rich but the wifi shitty. Priorities." He smacked his lips.

"You gone make me knock this fat ass hoe out the window." Mariah said pointing to his playstation.

"Mhm then there go that baby right behind it." Mariah tried to hold her laugh in but couldn't help to chuckle a little bit.

"I'm not being loud, welcome." He said moving his arm slowly. Mariah sat in the large rocking chair propping her baby's head up lightly.

She places the bottle between her lips watching her drink it happily.

"So you really bringing Kay to my game?" Kash asked with a straight face.

"Kash if you really deep down don't want Kay to go we'll leave without him." Kash smiled turning back towards the game.

"Nah it's straight. I don't wanna here him bitching when we get home." Mariah smiled. She knew as much as Kash and Kay argued, Kash actually liked him.

"I gotta start back working next week. You gone babysit?" Mariah asked Kash.

"I can if you pay me." He said fidgeting with the controller quickly. "You know I will nigga." She laughed.

"Where's my baby?" Dougie asked opening the door. "Mymy." He smiled grabbing her from Mariah.

"Did you miss uncle Dougie." He smiled leaving the room with the baby.

"Well damn I guess we just don't matter anymore." Kash shrugged.

"Man gone take my baby and not even say Hey." Mariah laughed standing up.

"Oh my god, that means all them funky bitches downstairs. Lock that door on yo way out." He moved one of the ear muffs back over his ear.

All the voices could be heard from up the stairs. Mariah smiled hearing Tata's voice over everyone's.

"Uncle Ta got you some merch. 41 bopping and shit." He smiled showing Kamire the black 41 hoodie he got for her. Kamire giggled grabbing onto Tata's favorite.

"You know outta all y'all, she like Tata the most." Kay stated.

"No the fuck she don't." Dougie quickly grabbed the baby.

"I'm ya uncle." He lightly tickled her making her laugh and push his hand back.

"RyRy baby girl!" Jenn smiled embracing Mariah in a hug. "How you doing bae." Mariah rubbed her back.

"Chill with that shit." Kay looked at Mariah with a mug.

"Chill with that shit." Both Mariah and Jenn mocked Kay. "Ight now." He scoffed.

"Come here baby daddy." Mariah walked behind him wrapping her arms around his waist.

She lightly rubbed his stomach and up to his chest as he continued to grab chips out of his bag.

Mariah reached her hand up to grab one and break it in half. She gave one piece to Kamire then ate the other.

"Two motherfuckers not finna be stealing my food." He pointed at the two. "Boo your boring." Mariah cupped her hand over her mouth.

"Ry i'm coming with you to the studio next week." Tata stated. "Oh foreal? Why?" She asked him confused.

"Charlie asked Gary if I could come. I told em I wanted to get back on my singing shit." Mariah smiled big.

"Shut up I love when you singing." Mariah danced happily.

"Fuck the diss ima act the fuck up!" Kash screamed Kay's lyrics as he made his way into the kitchen.

"Everything dead I ain't dapping em up!" He dapped Kay up who laughed lightly.

"Aw yea, starting point guard." Kay hyped Kash who did the Baltimore dance.

"Kash Money!" Tata yelled out. "Y'all slow!" Jenn laughed at Kash.

"We finna be deep as fuck at this basketball game." Mali laughed. Mariah glanced around at the group. Hell yea this a lot of people at a 4th grade basketball game.

"We do need to start getting ready." Mariah told Kay while grabbing the baby from Dougie.

"Ight everyone meet back up here in an hour." Everyone agreed before parting ways.

"Pretty mama." Kay smiled grabbing Kamire. Kamire smiled back grabbing Kay's chain.

"You like daddy's chain?" He watched her grab it and fidget with the diamonds.

"Come on y'all let's get ready. You good Kash?" Mariah asked him.

"Yea y'all don't be on black folks time." He said before running up to his room.

"He talking bout you why you looking like that." Kay said as Mariah mugged him and Kash.

TBC-

sry lovely's ,
next chapter Kash bball game