four

WATKINSGLEN Mariah

WATKINSGLEN
Mariah

Sunday
-

kay<\3
3:12am

ry
wya?

kay
why u up at 3am 😭

ry
i fucked my sleep schedule up yesterday

kay
mhm

ry
wya mf?

kay
smoking in my car.

ry
aw

kay
come on mariah

ry
tehe ☺️ otw pook

kay
😂😂

Mariah slowly raised out of bed. She left her pajama shorts on then threw on a tan sweater and her true religion slides.

Mariah's head started to hurt so she put her glasses on before leaving her room area.

Mariah made her way outside and saw Kay sitting in his car with the lights on.

She got in the passenger seat and closed the door quietly. "Smarty pants ass." Kay laughed at her glasses.

"Not to much, i gotta headache." She rubbed her temples lightly.

"Here cuh." He passed her the blunt. Mariah slid her shoes off to sit criscrossed in the passenger seat.

"So what's been up with you? You doing it big." Kay stated. Mariah blushed lightly before she passed him the blunt back.

"Working hard, you been doing the same. I seen you with Gherbo and all them." Mariah smiled.

"I try I try, wassup with Duke Dennis?" He focused on the blunt.

"Whatchu mean wassup with duke? Wassup with Essence?" Kay straight faced Mariah quickly. "

Not even the same thing." He blew on the blunt lightly before taking another hit.

A silence went in between the two, Mariah watched as his whole demeanor changed.

"There's nothing going on with Duke. To be real I ain't fucked with anyone since you. You scared me." She smirked.

"Perfect, youn need no one else." Mariah felt her stomach turn.

Her plan was to gain Kay back as a friend, but he was making it hard to just stay "friendly".

"Don't start with me Kevin." She smiled while looking out the window.

"Start what?" He glanced at her while passing the blunt back. Mariah just smirked,

She took a few hits of the blunt then passed it back.

"On some real shit, i'm sorry bout all that Ry." Kay broke the silence.

"I been forgave you. I try not to hold grudges." She passed the now roach blunt back to Kay.

The car was filled with so much smoke they couldn't see outside. Kay put the blunt out then tossed the roach into the ash tray.

"That's a new tattoo?" Mariah pointed to the small tattoo beside his ear. "Yea, you fuck with it?" He asked. Mariah leaned forward to get a better look.

She softly grabbed his face and turned his head to the side. "It looks good." She let go of his chin. Kay turned back to face her.

Mariah watched as Kay licked his lips. She smiled looking down to break eye contact with him.

"Why you sitting so far?" Kay said while placing his hand on her lower back. "How i'm posed to get closer Kay?" She smirked.

"Stop playing." Kay pulled Mariah over the middle console onto his lap.

"Boy you know this car is too small for us to be this close." Mariah smirked lightly.

"Youn wanna be this close to me?" He asked with a straight face. Mariah looked down because in all honesty she didn't know. She felt Kay's hand rub her back under her sweater.

"I'm finna ask you something, I want you to be completely honest." Kay said making intense eye contact with Mariah.

"What's the question?" She asked playing with his chain. "You hate me?" Mariah furrowed her eyebrows at the question.

She continued to play with Kay's chain why she thought of an honest answer.

"Now? Not at all. Then yea." Kay exhaled leaning his head back, which then gave Mariah a chance to look at his face.

"I don't anymore so that's all that matters." She shrugged while picking up his chain again. It was sort of skinny but had a beautiful diamond cross pendant on it.

"You like it?" Kay asked as she picked the chain up.

"Yea, when did you get it?" She asked. "Like a month ago." Mariah nodded. She let the chain go then stretched lightly.

"You tired?" Kay referred to her yawning. Mariah nodded. Kay turned his car off then let Mariah out, he came out behind her the. locked his doors.

They both made there way towards the back section of the tent. "What was hall doing?" Dougie yelled.

"Talking!" Kay yelled back. "Mhm, bet just been talking." Dougie said again.

They both got into the room and removed there hoodies and sweaters. Mariah got in the bed as Kay got in beside her.

She slid her glasses off and placed them on the ground. She turned to the opposite side and closed her eyes lightly.

She felt Kay's large hand pull her closer to him. She knew Kay did it on purpose because Mariah hated spooning.

She flipped over and put her leg over his lap and her hand under his white shirt.

He placed his hand on her butt rubbing it lightly. Mariah closed her eyes and slowly started to drift off.....

from nene-

YALL AINT READY FOR THIS BOOK they whole lives finna flip upside down ghee

y'all got any request for this season? might fw yall on some

COMMENT , VOTE, and FOLLOW