𝑬𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ( 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕)

Start from the beginning

She looked away from me and I know her cheeks starting blushed right? I grinned at her because of her cuteness shy.Her voice kinda so nice when she spoke so I want to keep her talking then.

"So what college/university did you studies from?" I already knew the answer.

"Stanford University" she replied.

"Oh! I'm also studying there too" or I didn't notice there she studies same with me but it's really good coincidence that we always did together even since high school and also university too.

"Oh! I didn't know you studies there?!" she shocked.

"Maybe I didn't recognize you too well because you are look so pretty" I grinned at her.

"Ah, hmmm, m-maybe" she stuttered.

I laughed and we also laughing together too until we were arriving at the place we're searching for.

Jang Junwoo's Pov End

Choyeong's Pov

I looked through the window from his car.Wait?! Is this Sushi's restaurant? It looks so cute!! But wait how did he knows I like sushi?!

"Oh my god, it's so cute how did you find this place?" I asked him.

"I typed sushi places in google maps and it's popped up" he makes silly hands in front of me.

I laughed at him.We walked in and this old lady was at the counter.She seemed sweet. She smiled when she saw us.

"Welcome! Aw are you too on a date?"

Junwoo felt so excited when the lady compliment them as couple date.He wants to speak but I interrupt him.

"No, no. We are just friend.Right Junwoo?" I poked his stomach a bit.

"Yeah, we were just friend" Junwoo gave a light smile. It even kind of looked like I hurts his feelings.I feel sorry about him.

"Oh my, I'm sorry. You two just look so cute together" the old lady apologized.

"It's okay" I walked up to the counter. The menu was behind the counter.

Me and junwoo ordered the food. We also agreed to share of the food.

After getting our food we sat down.

We talked about our work and our lives.

"Why don't you work at Wusang then with me and also your sister too! Wusang has the best salary you know!" he said.

"Well, I kinda want to work with my dad's somehow and it gives me some motivate how to be a great lawyer like him too. Jipuragi and Geumga was my family so I couldn't live without them forever each of my life" I spoke.

"Alright, I understand we couldn't be a couple like you want but we could to be best friends right? Like....."

"I'm Jang Junwoo you are Hong Choyeong~We're best partners~We're best friends~BEST FRIENDS~" he sang

I laughed of his childish. It would be great I have best friend like him. How lucky chayoung are, if she had him like her own best friends.I feel jealous of her.

After few minutes, we finished our dinner and we went through the Han River Bridge to watch at fireworks together. I like watching fireworks since I was a kid with chayoung.We were watching together before bed time.It's really beautiful memories that I have with her and also my father too. I looked beside me and watch him stargazing at the sky with light fireworks. His eyes was sparkling when he looks the fireworks but something about his dark eyes was so familiar to me like I met him before. He felt the pairs of eyes beside him and he stares at my eyes intently.

"I'm sorry but you seem so familiar Junwoo even I didn't notice you when we studies together at Stanford but have we met before?" I asked.

"Um I don't know maybe" he shrugged his shoulders. "What high school did you studies from?"

"Oh I thought you studied abroad?"

"I was here up until my last years of high school" he said.

"Oh I didn't know that" all he said was that he studied abroad. "But I went to Joongdong High School" he said with smiling wildly.

"Oh my god so am I but I didn't notice you before since I moved out from other school.Didn't we were at the same class before?"

"I don't think so we weren't. Which class you were from?" he asked.

"I was from class 5 and how about you" I asked him again.

"I was from class 6" he said.He looks kinda he lied to me so I ignored it because I will find his information soon.

Suddenly my phone was buzzing on handbags.I picked up the call and it was Chayoung.

"Yeoboseo, what is it chayoung?" I asked.

"Yahh~ you still mad at me or what~ I'm sad huhu" she dramatically cried.

"Alright, alright. What do you want then, unnie?" I asked her again.

"Quit the act of your childish madness! I want to sleep with you at abeoji house! I want to give you something surprises for you~ she sings

" she said I was the childish huh?! That little bitch aish" I thought.

"Fine.You just go on then" I hung up her call to avoid her dramatic whine screaming in my eyes that makes it hurts again huh!

I looked at Junwoo and he looks at me confusion.

"Let's go home then my dramatic queen is worrying at me" I sighed.

He chuckled of my behavior and he nodded his head.He knows his sunbae was calling me so he knew the consequences about us.

To Be Continued