Chapter 60: [M02] The Power Of One

Start from the beginning

.

Still, Since you mentioned Arceus would have a considered Reduced Role (Like not being an Almighty Creator (Which I'm more or less embracing for my Fics...) For example)...

.

...Yeah, about that. I've mentioned before in a now deleted notes that Arceus isn't the Abrahmic God like what other fics like to depict it as...

But it's still the strongest Pokemon lorewise for a reason. So instead, it's presence is going to be limited, but I want to write it as if Arceus is always there, a looming presence in the story. Plus, Arceus doesn't feel like a creator god anymore as I continued research its lore...

Its abilities remind me closer to that of Lovecraft gods instead. Spoilers...

.

Since the Regis are mentioned to be based on Ages/Era of Real Life (Stone, Ice, Bronze/Metal, Medieval and Electric), Would this play into your Series's lore?

You did mentioned the mythology that double as the inspiration of certain Legendaries would play a larger role at least...

.

That's a great guess! You're right, the Pokemon's inspired mythologies play a huge part in their characterizations in Fated. As for the Regibros, their roles are minor in the grand scheme but hopefully in the future, I could cook something amazing for them since I've been a fan of Regigigas since the Giratina movie.

Also, 𝐔𝐍 𝐔𝐍 𝐔𝐍 𝐔𝐍 𝐔𝐍 𝐔𝐍.

.

How do you plan to handle the Treasures of Ruin?

They're Actual Legendaries unlike The Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon at least and I do have an idea for them:

Maybe reveal the Forces of Nature (Aka Tornadus, Thunderus, Landorus and Enamorus clashed with them in the Past while they're on their migration Paths form Hisui to Paldea at least...

Reveal some past conflict with the Ruins and Maybe make Volo or any Gingko Guild Member the merchant whom delivered the Cursed Treasures to the Paldean King...

Maybe even work them into a theoretical Paldea Movie focusing on the above as an idea?

.

*goes on Youtube* Wait, the DLC's out?!

But seriously, yeah, I've been out of the loop regarding Pokemon news. Right now, I can't say much but from what you have written, these new Pokemon sound sick as hell. Treasure-like Pokemon is a pretty dope idea that I would love to play with. So yeah, can't say much about the Treasures, but I'm pumped to do more research to incorporate them in Fated.

Paldea movies... Fated verse Original movies... Not a bad idea. But its mentally taxing so I'm gonna put a raincheck on that.

.

Would Ash get Melmetal and Naganadel in Fated's Alola Arc?

Sure UBs would be of lesser important (Same with the Non Koraidon/Miraidon and Walking Wake/Iron Leaves Paradox Pokemon depending on what you do but would it be safe to assume Melmetal would still be got alongside Naganadel?

I can understand if the former would be remove to avoid undermining the Power of Legendaries but since UBs won't be seen as Legendaries in your Story, Would that mean Naganadel would still be obtained at least?

.

Now this... is a toughie to answer. As you guys know, this story is building up to an OP Ash (that makes sense) so giving him both of them would be a tad overkill. So, right now (subject to change), I'm leaning towards Melmetal and giving Naganadel to someone else (Not Serena, since it doesn't fit her) *Cough, cough, Masters EX, cough, cough*