65

Chapter 65: Licking

"Ah Jing, can you lick it for me?"

She called him Ah Jing again.

How could Chen Jing say no?

"good."

Chen Jing kissed her, took off his glasses and handed them to Ni Qingjia.

Ni Qingjia took it over.

The movements of passing and receiving were so smooth and natural that both of them were taken aback.

Some habits, even after being separated for so long, still haven't changed.

Affection is there, and tacit understanding is also there.

Chen Jing slowly lowered his lower body and got under her skirt.

With one hand resting on her smooth thigh, the other hand pushed the wet fabric in the center aside.

It was dark in sight.

What's going on there, Chen Jing doesn't know, so he can only explore slowly.

He raised his head and kissed the slightly opened flower buds.

The tip of the tongue pushed in along the gap, and just touched it, and took a mouthful of water.

He took a sip and swallowed down his throat.

Ni Qingjia shivered suddenly.

Chen Jing chuckled, pinched the panties and pulled them down, lifted her leg, and let the panties hang on one of her knees.

Her lower body was empty, and Ni Qingjia had nowhere to hide her lust, and she didn't intend to hide it either. But if Chen Jing didn't take any action, the water she shed might drip onto the ground.

"Jiajia, separate your legs a little more." Chen Jing said, "It's okay to step on me, it doesn't matter."

Ni Qingjia raised one leg and put it on Chen Jing's shoulder, and the lower part was completely opened.

Chen Jing kissed the heel of the leg on the side of the face, stroked the wet flower bud with his fingers in the dark, and touched it carefully.

Separate the two labia, find the deep secret spot, rub the fingertips, and get sticky liquid.

Touching further back, the path is tender and slippery, just passing by will suck his fingers.

Go back to the starting point and go around in a circle, just don't press the key position.

Ni Qingjia groaned tremblingly, he was so annoying, who made him touch it like this...

She couldn't wait, grabbed the head next to her leg, and sent it to the center.

Knowing her urgency, Chen Jing laughed again.

Ni Qingjia lifted her leg in embarrassment and kicked him on the back. But he didn't wear clothes, so she didn't dare to use any force at all, she scratched his calf on his back, and called his full name unhappily: "...Chen Jing."

Chen Jing stopped smiling, and leaned his lips towards her lower body, where the flesh was softer than his lips.

He cautiously stretched out his tongue and licked it, and only after hearing the crackling sound in her mouth did he completely swallow the little flesh.

She was even more sensitive than before. After flicking the tip of her tongue a few times, she couldn't bear to hide back.

But there is a locked door behind, and Ni Qingjia has nowhere to escape. She could clearly feel that Chen Jing's nimble tongue was teasing her clitoris, almost to the sound of water.