41

Chapter 41: Privilege

"Woo..." Ni Qingjia let out a soft sob, so happy that tears were about to flow out, her lower body kept convulsing and shaking.

This orgasm lasted longer than usual.

Chen Jing lay on her lap, wanting to feel the pleasure with her, licking her skin with his tongue.

"Chen Jing, did you steal a lesson..."

Chen Jing corrected: "Call me Ah Jing."

"Ah Jing, who did you steal from..."

Chen Jing said solemnly: "You teach well."

The buds were still shrinking one after another, and the liquid dripped from the table to the ground. Chen Jing's progress almost made Ni Qingjia overwhelmed.

"I almost thought I was going to die."

Chen Jing looked up: "What are you talking about?"

Ni Qingjia wiped his lips with her fingertips: "How can you lick like that."

Chen Jing opened his arms: "Come down, give me a hug."

"It's wet and will stain your pants."

"It doesn't matter."

Ni Qingjia twisted her numb buttocks, threw herself into Chen Jing's arms, and sat on him with her legs crossed.

Outside the window, the night is vast, and the stars and the moon are shining brightly.

Three and a half sentences of joy were being performed on the playground, which made everyone laugh again and again.

Ni Qingjia suddenly thought of something, made a calculation in her heart, and said pleasantly: "Ah Jing, we have been together for more than a month."

Chen Jing said "hmm", "Are you tired?"

"Not yet." Ni Qingjia saw Chen Jing's calm eyes that implied worry, and teased: "Why, are you so afraid that I don't want you?"

Chen Jing hugged Ni Qingjia and remained silent.

Ni Qingjia said briskly: "You are the first boyfriend who has been with you for more than a month."

Chen Jing's voice came from her neck: "I want to spend a little longer with you."

Ni Qingjia was itchy, and said with a smile, "Look at your performance."

The classroom was quiet and the lively party was still going on, and Ni Qingjia also wanted to continue.

She touched the back of Chen Jing's head: "You are the first, so you have the privilege."

Chen Jing rubbed Ni Qingjia's shoulder and neck, and asked in a low voice, "What privilege?"

Ni Qingjia took Chen Jing's hand and touched his bulging crotch: "This..."

After a pause for a few seconds, it slowly moved to the flooded hole.

Smiling softly: "You can insert it here..."

The touch under the fingertips was too squishy, ​​and Chen Jing subconsciously imagined the scene she described.

He used his tongue to explore that small hole, it was so narrow that it was difficult to swallow his fingers, the meat inside was as tender as tofu, how could he get in... Chen Jing's throat tightened, and he immediately withdrew his thoughts.

Not to mention that they are still students, it is too inappropriate to do this.

Chen Jing shook his head and murmured: "No...it's too small."