26

Chapter 26: Do you miss me when masturbating

In the second round, Ni Qingjia stone, Chen Jing scissors, Ni Qingjia wins.

Ni Qingjia finished drinking the milk tea and threw it into the trash can: "You asked me a question, so I'll ask you one too."

The window of the room was half opened, and the afternoon sun shone obliquely into the room, not dazzling, but glowing with lazy warmth.

Ni Qingjia approached Chen Jing, and asked with a smile, "Have you ever masturbated thinking about me?"

Because of her approaching, Chen Jing clearly saw himself in her eyes, his lips were slightly parted, panicked, like a lost lamb.

Chen Jing stiffened his neck without saying a word, and moved to the side secretly.

"Don't run."

Ni Qingjia turned around and sat on Chen Jing with her legs apart. Chen Jing couldn't move. Ni Qingjia wrapped her arms around his waist and asked again: "Will you miss me when you masturbate?"

Chen Jing supported the bed with his hands, not daring to touch her.

Chen Jing is not a person who has no desires and desires. He discovered the pleasure of rubbing his lower body in the bath very early on, and he also watched the film in private. But he is more tolerant than his peers, and he is busy with his studies, not once in a few months.

Only in the last few days, the situation happened frequently.

Her nose was filled with her scent, Chen Jing was afraid that his true colors would be revealed, so he said dryly: "...change a question."

"Are you going to refuse?"

Chen Jing remembered the rules and consciously took off his coat.

Ni Qingjia didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Chen Jing, what's the difference between what you said and what you answered."

"Huh? How did you fantasize about me?" Ni Qingjia asked curiously, "What scene, what pose? Do you like the front or the back? Am I dressed sexy or cute? Or, nothing?"

The more he asked, the more his body leaned towards Chen Jing, and Ni Qingjia pressed his whole body on Chen Jing, "Ah Jing, tell me, I want to hear it."

Chen Jing couldn't stand her continuous questioning, and covered his blushing face: "Let me go."

Staying in the same room with Ni Qingjia, the heat on Chen Jing's face never dissipated.

Ni Qingjia giggled, pushed Chen Jing's hand away, cupped his face and kissed him, "I like you so much."

Kissing to the corner of the mouth, the two unconsciously kissed each other.

Just as Chen Jing finished his psychological training, Ni Qingjia casually hooked him, and Chen Jing collapsed completely.

The youth in the period of passionate love is full of vigor, and when he meets his eyes, his mind will be distorted, and he can't wait to kiss him forever.

Chen Jing tasted the sweet taste of chocolate. He didn't like this taste before, but after tasting it from Ni Qingjia's mouth, he became addicted. Chen Jing put his hand on Ni Qingjia's waist habitually, but at this moment Ni Qingjia's whole body was sticking to him, and he stopped in mid-air again.

Ni Qingjia didn't care about Chen Jing's movements, she stuck out her tongue to tease Chen Jing, he wanted to entangle with her, so she blocked him with her teeth closed.

Chen Jing bumped into the wall frequently, kissing in a hurry, turned back and pressed Ni Qingjia, panting and pinching her chin: "Be obedient."

After finishing speaking, kiss again.

With a bit of force, he finally pried open Ni Qingjia's teeth and captured her territory contentedly.

Ni Qingjia was so dazed by the kiss, she was distracted thinking that the student is really stupid and learns everything so quickly. Fumbling with his hands, he touched Chen Jing's sensitive object.

Chen Jing jumped up and sat up almost immediately.

What did he do...

Embarrassedly begging his subordinates not to react, the person he likes is in bed, even Chen Jing is not sure that he will do something beyond the limit.

Ni Qingjia didn't pay attention to his lower body, dissatisfied with Chen Jing's sudden departure, pestered him and said, "Play another round."

In the third game, Ni Qingjia scissors, Chen Jingbu and Ni Qingjia won.

Ni Qingjia was straightforward: "Chen Jing, I want you to masturbate for me."

The spring breeze entered the room, lifted the corner of the curtain, and blew through the boy's hair.

Chen Jing trembled his eyes: "Don't make trouble."

"If you don't want to, just take off your clothes." Ni Qingjia said, "Why, you are a boy and you are embarrassed."

Chen Jing knew that Ni Qingjia was provoking him on purpose, he was not easy to get ahead, but he was used to following the rules, even the rules of this ridiculous game.

Chen Jing glanced at Ni Qingjia lightly, and undid the two buttons, revealing a small collarbone.

Ni Qingjia urged: "Hurry up, there are only two hours left."

Chen Jing pinched the corner of his clothes and lifted them over his head, his glasses were fighting with the neckline, he stabilized the frame of the glasses, and took off his shirt.

The faint sunlight blurred Chen Jing's naked body.

Thin, but not thin, with some traces of exercise visible. Healthy wheat color, shallow abdomen, but unexpectedly narrow waist.

No matter how gentle and reserved Chen Jing is usually, he is also a man who is about to grow up. His bones are fully developed. Although he has the youthfulness of a teenager, he can still feel the faint oppression and aggression.

Ni Qingjia swallowed her saliva, stared straight at Chen Jing's waist, her fingers crawled over the thin thin muscles, and then stuck on his thin and powerful waist.

Tighten your palms and press with your thumbs. Ni Qingjia was surprised by the feeling, and sighed: "What about Chen Jing, I want to do something bad again."