11

Chapter 11: Do something bad

Ni Qingjia left Chen Jing alone for another weekend.

It was not until returning to school on Sunday night that I spoke to Chen Jing again.

Before the evening self-study, Ni Qingjia watched Chen Jing go out with a water glass, and pretended to follow.

"Chen Jing." Ni Qingjia shook the cup in his hand, "Go get water too."

Chen Jing went downstairs quickly: "Yes."

"together."

Chen Jing didn't stop.

Ni Qingjia raised his eyebrows as he watched the figure disappearing at the corner of the stairs.

On the first floor, there were many people fetching water, and Ni Qingjia squeezed behind Chen Jing.

The crowd pushed and pushed, Ni Qingjia grabbed Chen Jing's school uniform, Chen Jing felt it, and didn't speak.

When it was their turn, Ni Qingjia chatted with Chen Jing while receiving water: "Chen Jing, do you have a mobile phone?"

Chen Jing replied briefly: "What?"

"I added you to QQ, please pass me."

Ni Qingjia continued: "Are you unhappy today? It feels so cold."

So busy talking, the hot water almost overflowed. Chen Jing glanced at Ni Qingjia's water glass, and reached out to help her press the close button.

Chen Jing's face was calm: "No, I'll go back and add."

Ni Qingjia smiled.

Chen Jing reminded her: "Tighten the lid tightly."

"Oh." Ni Qingjia followed suit.

Back to the classroom.

Chen Jing's brows furrowed slightly.

So it turns out that his emotions are so obvious...

He didn't intend to deliberately indifference Ni Qingjia, how could he have a position.

It's just that Chen Jing really hates the idea of ​​wondering whether Ni Qingjia will stay after every evening self-study.

If you see her, you will be happy; if you can't see her, you will be disappointed.

That night Chen Jing was thinking why she left, was it because he didn't copy homework for her.

So this night, Chen Jing thought to himself, if she wants to copy homework, then give it to her.

"Chen Jing."

It was a classroom with only two people left.

Ni Qingjia didn't leave, "You really stay and study every day."

Chen Jing nodded.

"Then I'll wait for you to go home together."

"Need not……"

"I don't want to go home alone." Ni Qingjia moved a chair and sat next to Chen Jing, didn't even bother to pretend to be a problem, and looked at Chen Jing with his chin propped up, "You write your own, don't worry about me."

Chen Jing wrote a wrong number and said in a low voice, "You can go back with your friend."

Crossed out the typo, "Don't...wait for me."

Ni Qingjia smiled faintly, and said in a soft tone, "Guess why I'm not with them."

Chen Jing shook his head.

"Don't guess, or can't guess?"

Chen Jing's voice was hoarse: "I don't guess."

"Yes, you are so smart, how could you not guess it?"

Chen Jing sullenly said nothing.

Chen Jing looks very cold when he is serious, his jaw line is cold, and his eyes are also cold.

Especially through the lens, those eyes are like an invisible barrier as soon as they are lowered, the piercing coolness of the ice pick rejects everything around them.

It used to be a clear lake, but now it is a sea of ​​snow.

Ni Qingjia was not afraid at all, her eyes fell on his lips. Xu Shi drank enough water today, Chen Jing's lips were not very dry, they were tightly pressed, and a sharp line was drawn between them.

Adorably stubborn.

Ni Qingjia's eyes moved slightly, thinking badly.

"Chen Jing."

After Chen Jing finished solving a question and was about to turn the page, Ni Qingjia gently pressed his right hand.

Her strength was very small, she scratched him like a feather, her fingers bent and rubbed against his phalanges.

Chen Jing didn't pull back, wanted to speak, but turned his head to catch a glimpse of her bright pupils, rolled his Adam's apple, and swallowed the words back.

"Why are you so obedient?" Ni Qingjia moved closer, took away his pen, and dug his fingers into his fingertips one by one ambiguously.

When he reached the third one, Chen Jing withdrew his hand, Ni Qingjia didn't let him move, and whispered in his ear and asked, "Do you want to do something bad?"

Chen Jing suppressed his voice and said, "Ni Qingjia."

His original intention of making a sound was to stop Ni Qingjia, but Ni Qingjia got even worse and grabbed his arm to stand up.

Her chair fell to the ground, making a loud bang, and Chen Jing's heart thumped.

Ni Qingjia pressed Chen Jing's knees against Chen Jing's legs, wrapped his arms around his neck, and smiled sweetly: "Why do you call me?"

Chen Jing seemed to be wrapped in her arms, his breathing stagnated, he never thought that she would be so bold and raise his head in confusion. The light and shadow favored her too much, Ni Qingjia's face immersed in the dark was still as beautiful as a strong poppy, and even her hair was dyed with an intoxicating halo.

The numbness on the back of the neck passed through Chen Jing's body like an electric current, and Chen Jing said with difficulty: "Don't do this, sit down first."

Ni Qingjia said "Oh", and sat on Chen Jing with her legs spread apart.

Chen Jing was stunned: "No..."

Ni Qingjia blinked and asked innocently: "And then?"

Then?

Then Chen Jing was about to die.