30

Chapter 30: Cum on her leg

Ni Qingjia didn't hear Chen Jing's words clearly, her whole body went limp, and she lay on Chen Jing's bed.

Seeing the water on Chen Jing's lips, Ni Qingjia took out a tissue to help him wipe it carefully, "Why did you drink it all? If I really pissed, would you drink it too?"

Chen Jing nodded bluntly.

Ni Qingjia was rarely able to answer the question, her cheeks were rosy, and she said angrily, "You...you have really strong taste!"

Chen Jing said calmly: "It's tasteless, I can accept it if it's yours."

"..."

Ni Qingjia was shocked by his sudden and shameless words, and looked worriedly at Chen Jing's cock that had been hard for a long time: "Chen Jing, you can't bear it anymore, your brain is also broken."

Without blinking, Chen Jing pressed Ni Qingjia and asked, "Why don't you call me Ah Jing?"

"You like me called that?"

"... nice to hear."

"Okay, Ah Jing." Ni Qingjia laughed, approached Chen Jing and said, "Ah Jing's tongue is so powerful, he got me in one go."

Chen Jing put on his glasses and promised in his heart that it will be better next time.

Ni Qingjia looked at the time, it was 5:20, and there were 40 minutes left before returning to school.

"Ah Jing has been waiting for a long time, I will show you a new one, and carry me to the table."

Ni Qingjia stood up on Chen Jing's shoulders, her bare buttocks touched the cold desk, and her legs fell to the ground slowly.

With a delicate expression, the red lips parted slightly, as if casting a spell: "I want you to sit here in the future, and you will think of me."

After finishing speaking, Ni Qingjia rubbed the cock a few times with her hands, supported Chen Jing's waist and pushed it between her legs, and then closed it tightly.

The white and tender thighs and the flesh-pink hard object squeezed each other, and they were inseparable.

Chen Jing froze immediately, his throat tightened silently.

He has been hard, from beginning to end.

I just want to let Ni Qingjia experience the pleasure first this time, so I hold back my desire.

Ni Qingjia smiled and said, "Move."

Her smiling eyes seemed to be filled with rum, and Chen Jing was drunk at the sight of her.

He had been poisoned and bewitched, and he was willing to be captured and surrender voluntarily.

Chen Jing tried to push his waist and move his hips, the hard object suddenly became thicker, rubbing against the muddy ground, he still couldn't stop wanting to push it in. He'd just licked there, just put his tongue in there and it would suck, so fragile and delicate, it shouldn't be invaded by his ugly organ.

The veins in the neck were throbbing, Chen Jing tried his best to restrain himself from thinking about that place, restrained his panting, and pulled Ni Qingjia's buttocks out and then pushed them in.

He could touch his wet penis from the groove of her buttocks, and the dripping liquid was intertwined, and he couldn't tell whose it was.

"Hmm... little Ah Jing is so hot, I'm running water again... Ah Jing feels it?" Ni Qingjia Meilang said nasty words to tease Chen Jing, "Ah Jing, does it look like you are fucking me? Do you want to have sex with me? I made love...huh?"

Chen Jing was about to be tortured to death by Ni Qingjia, so he pinched her waist to speed up and pumped wildly. He held it back for a long time and needed more intense stimulation to burst out

"Ah Jing, you don't speak...you don't know that when you call, I get wet..."

Chen Jing was silent, turned Ni Qingjia over, held the genitals and pressed her genitals into the base of her legs, and put his fingers into the path to wipe a handful of liquid on the swollen roots.

Chen Jing uttered a muffled voice beside Ni Qingjia's neck, without any words, only a low breath.

She likes to hear it, so he calls it to her.

"Fuck..." Ni Qingjia cursed, and said willingly, "Ah Jing, let me give you a mouthful."

The sweat on the forehead flowed into the eyes along the brow bone, Chen Jing blinked, extremely sour, finally closed it resignedly, and said: "No..."

Then he bit Ni Qingjia's earlobe from behind, leaned forward, and knocked Ni Qingjia against the desk.

"Yeah..." Ni Qingjia supported the table with her hands, and pressed Chen Jing's straw paper, which was wrinkled by her. "Why not? I want to eat Ah Jing's cock...Ah Jing shoots in my mouth, okay? Umm..."

Covering her mouth with one hand, Ni Qingjia was forced to silence, but bad thoughts would not be silenced. She licked Chen Jing's palm wet with her tongue, bent her eyes, and sucked Chen Jing's fingers into her mouth.

"I'm good at licking."

The ambiguous sound of water sounded, and Chen Jing suddenly turned Ni Qingjia back, and sealed his open mouth with his lips.

Ni Qingjia accepted Chen Jing's kiss, and wrapped her arms around Chen Jing's waist contentedly. She really liked the hard touch.

While indulging, the legs loosened the hard objects.

Chen Jing's voice was hoarse: "Clamp..."

His eyes were very red, and he was already going to endure it to the extreme.

Ni Qingjia crossed her legs, grabbed Chen Jing's cock, and rubbed it on purpose, "It's so hard, I like it so much."

"Hmm..." Chen Jing felt that the lower part was about to break, so he withdrew his waist and hips, and pushed in through the small seam of his legs.

Several times, he just brushed her tender hole.

I really want to go in...

He imagined that he was entering Ni Qingjia's body, breaking open the warm hole and smashing into the deep passage, just like what he did to her in his dream.

She may cry, but he won't stop.

Chen Jing moved faster and faster, his lower body collided, and the slapping sound gradually became louder. Ni Qingjia was quiet, smiling and feeling Chen Jing's growing desire, this is Chen Jing who belonged to Ni Qingjia.

After a dull moan, the milky white liquid shot out from the horse's eyes and flowed down Ni Qingjia's legs, like milk hanging on the wall.

At the moment of release, a thought flashed in Chen Jing's mind:

Sooner or later, he will die on Ni Qingjia.