57

Chapter 57: He has a dry mouth

Ni Qingjia stood up, didn't look at Chen Jing again, and said in a hurry: "I'm going to wash my hands."

He walked out of the room without looking back.

She was afraid that if she waited a second longer and looked at him more, she would not be able to bear it.

He went into the bathroom with his head down, and looked at himself in the mirror. Ni Qingjia had mixed feelings in his heart.

No one taught her what to do if a person fell in love twice.

Ni Qingjia chose to back down and return to his peaceful study life.

She doesn't want to repeat the same mistakes.

Turn on the faucet to wash your hands, look up and see Chen Jing behind in the mirror.

He got dressed, leaned against the door, and watched her.

There is indelible tenderness in his eyes.

"Jiajia..."

Chen Jing called her by her nickname again.

Ni Qingjia's throat was so tight that she didn't respond to his voice, she just said, "I'm leaving."

Chen Jing said, "Okay, I'll see you off."

Ni Qingjia shook her head, "No need."

She took her homework and almost ran away in a panic, refusing to let Chen Jing follow.

Chen Jing didn't insist and just sent her to the door.

After closing the door, he glanced down at a parasol in the hallway.

Chen Jing thought, there is always a chance.

After a few days, Chen Jing found an excuse to return the umbrella and sent Ni Qingjia a message.

It took Ni Qingjia a long time to reply, saying that she went back to live with her grandparents and came back only after school started.

Chen Jing didn't think much about it.

The holidays of the third year of high school are very short, the holidays are late, and the school starts early.

Chen Jing studied by himself as usual every day, listening to what Liu Xuan talked about. From time to time, I sent a message to Ni Qingjia. Ni Qingjia said that the Internet was not good, and he replied very slowly.

Liu Xuan and a few friends from the same city formed a band limited to summer vacation, and sometimes they would perform for free at the Qing bar at night. He asked Chen Jing to cover, and even dragged Chen Jing to watch their performance.

Chen Jing has been there once.

Their band follows the irritable rock style, and Chen Jing likes to be quiet, so I can't appreciate it. But he somehow felt that Ni Qingjia would like it, and he wanted to bring her here.

Ni Qingjia actually came back three days early, but she didn't tell Chen Jing. When Chen Jing asked, she only said that she was still in her hometown.

She is avoiding Chen Jing.

She needs time to calm down and let herself not be so overbearing for a while.

However, in the past few days, I have frequently dreamed about the time I was with Chen Jing. Either in the classroom or on the bed, she was blushing and wanted to continue, but in the end there would always be a picture of him kissing her with tears in his eyes.