46

Chapter 46: Jiajia's good legs spread so I can't get in

When Ni Qingjia peeled off, the long skirt and underwear slid to the ground together, and the graceful scenery that Chen Jing had been thinking about all afternoon appeared in front of his eyes.

He didn't wear glasses, and the first thing he saw was the color of snow that filled his vision.

Her skin was so white that it glowed under the light above her head, and two plump breast balls were like peaches watered with milk, hanging heavily on her chest, and Chen Jing wanted to gnaw on them unconsciously.

Before doing that, Chen Jing picked up her clothes, folded them and put them at the door of the bathroom.

Ni Qingjia handed over a small piece of fabric from behind, "There are more."

Chen Jing scalded her face and took her panties.

"Take it off and come in, Ah Jing hurry up."

Chen Jing took off his pants and was a little shy with his raised cock, but after seeing Ni Qingjia, he was more nervous and excited.

Ni Qingjia stepped on his feet to kiss him, wrapping his hands around a hard object and moving slowly. Chen Jing snorted, took the initiative to push her to the tile wall, turned on the shower, and kissed her in the water.

The temperature of the water gradually increased, and a light mist filled the air, and the overlapping figures of the two were faintly visible and indistinct.

"Hmm..." Ni Qingjia's back was very cold, but her lips were very hot. She clung to Chen Jing's neck, entangled his lips and tongue.

Chen Jing rubbed the wet and tender breasts in front of him with his big palms, scraped the nipples with his rough fingertips, covered the entire raised breasts with his palms, and tightened them hard, feeling the breasts overflowing from the fingers, making the soft Her tits tossed and turned over and over.

Ni Qingjia let him play with her chest upright, stepped on Chen Jing's instep with her bare feet, inserted her five fingers into his wet black hair, and whispered: "Ah Jing..."

The heels of her legs rubbed against his dick again. The hard object was unstable, so she fixed it with her hands.

The glans was dripping with water, and Ni Qingjia held it and put it between the flower buds, grinding the flower core.

Chen Jing held her down and said in a hoarse voice, "It's not safe."

He used his fingers instead, found the raised spots, and patiently massaged them in circles.

Chen Jing's manual work was taught by her herself. Now Chen Jing understands her sensitive points better than Ni Qingjia, where is light and where is heavy, Chen Jing knows it right away.

The mist was thicker and condensed into small water droplets, which fell on her long curly eyelashes like a drop of crystal clear tears.

After kneading shallow water, Chen Jing took off the shower and rinsed it at that spot. Ni Qingjia trembled instantly, and the water droplets swayed and rolled down. She supported Chen Jing's arm and clamped her leg tightly.

Chen Jing opened her legs, kissed her wet eyelashes, and said dryly, "Rush, it will be very comfortable."

"Hmm..." Ni Qingjia's body softened, and she lay on Chen Jing's shoulder, her chest heaving, "Ah Jing... good or bad."

Numerous water sprays massaged Ni Qingjia's nerves closely, her body was numb as if passing through an electric current, her labia minora shrank tremblingly, and her clitoris was stimulated to poke her head out.