64

Chapter 64: This time you provoked me

A gunshot was heard from far away on the playground.

After the loud noise, the crowd gathered and cheered enthusiastically one after another.

In a corner of the teaching building, it was quiet and restless.

Chen Jing wrapped her in his arms, saw her raise her eyes confusedly, opened her mouth in a little surprise, a few hairs stuck to her lips, she was so cute.

Chen Jing pushed aside the lock of hair, and gently slid his fingertips across her delicate cheeks. The movement was very slow, so as not to make people feel frivolous and offensive, the Adam's apple rolled, and he didn't want to wait any longer.

He lowered his head and kissed her without hesitation.

All the surrounding sounds were silenced, only the dust in the air vibrated slightly.

Time seemed to stand still, but the heartbeat was accelerating.

"Hmm..." Ni Qingjia opened her eyes wide, she didn't expect Chen Jing, who was always restrained, to be so bold.

Still in the school, there may be people in the corridor at any time.

Chen Jing sucked and covered her eyes, as if annoyed by Ni Qingjia's distraction.

The autumn wind is blowing, and the grass leaves beside the building are rustling.

On the promenade, the shallow sunlight cast vaguely overlapping shadows of the two.

At first it was a temptation, kissing softly, but as soon as the tip of his tongue touched those two soft lips, Chen Jing was dissatisfied with it.

Penetrating her unsuspecting jaws, eagerly entangled.

He couldn't resist the soft and slippery environment, and made an ambiguous sound of water as he stirred it.

Ni Qingjia felt like a piece of ice cream, melted into water by the sun, and her body became weak, so she had to wrap her arms around Chen Jing's neck and lean half against Chen Jing with her strength.

The lust that has been silent for a long time is lingeringly blooming.

The breath intertwined, and the two trembled at the same time.

Long time no kiss.

It's been a stranger for a long time, but once we touch each other, we are so familiar.

Chen Jing held Ni Qingjia in his arms, and the heat from his palm reached her skin through the clothes.

Ni Qingjia was so itchy that she moved in his arms, but was pinched by his waist and imprisoned.

The body cannot move, but the hands can.

Carefully touched his mandible, lingering down to his neck, and touched the small bone with his fingertips.

To caress, to tease.

Because of her movement, Chen Jing kissed deeper, supported the back of Ni Qingjia's head, obsessively taking her breath.

Her lips were too soft, like sweet pudding, no matter how much she tasted, she would not be satisfied.

Chen Jing misses her so much.

After kissing to the back, he still pecked her lips reluctantly.

I don't want to be separated, just kiss for a while longer.

However, Ni Qingjia was out of breath and bit his tongue to make him let go.

Chen Jing groaned in pain, but still wanted to kiss.