The battle Pt.2

3rd person's POV

The dark red sky that matches with a dustier and darker shade of red for the earth looked like as if someone had leaked blood all over the ozone layer. On the rough and dusty red earth lied many lifeless womeys and broken robots.

Gemini flew above it all with Leo in is eagle form nexto her as they got surrounded by the flying, purple robots. "What do we do now? We're surrounded." She asked in fear as she went back to back with the eagle form of her boyfriend.

"Uhh... We fight. Com'n we got this." The side of his beaks curled up forming a soft smile. Gemini smiled back and nodded before his eyes widened. "GEM!" He shouted shape shifting into a snake and using his long tail to sweep her out of the way in mid air.

He took her place and got shot by a Lazer that one of the robots had launched making him go unconscious and slam into the dusty ground as a terrified Gemini watched the scene.

"NO!" She shouted making her way towards the boy who had changed back into his human form due to his injury. "LEO! COME ON! PLEASE!" She grabbed his shoulders and shook his limp body hoping he would wake up.

Nothing.

Tears started forming in her eyes as she started to lose hope, forgetting all about the raging robots in the sky that still surrounded them.

Realising the situation, Taurus chipped in creating regular sized, rocky walls that prevented the robot's attacks. "CHECK HIS PULSE!" Scorpio shouted joining in as he slashed half a dozen robots with water making them malfunction.

"OKAY!... How do you check someone's pulse?" Gemini mumbled under her breath not knowing what to do. She took a deep breath. "Okay, it's just like in the movies. They usually check the neck or the wrist... I'm going with the wrist, so I don't accidentally choke him." Gemini muttered brushing her fingers down his right arm until she got a hold of his wrist.

She lightly tapped his inner wrist and listened carefully trying to tune out the other noises.

Nothing.

A tear almost escaped her eye before a moment of hope hit.

'LUB..... DUB'

(Don't ask, that's what Google said a heart beat sounds like in words.)

A huge smile grew on Gemini's face as she listened to his heart slowly beat in a calming rhythm letting the tear run down her cheek.

"HE'S ALIVE!" She turned her head with relief in her voice and shouted at the other two.

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___--

Heart beating rapidly in fear, Pisces stood there leavitating at least half a dozen liters of water on the air as his head snapped from right to left looking at the battle infront of him.

His heart skipped a beat when realising one of the robots pointing a Lazer at him. He knew he could easily use his water to bring it down before it fired but something kept him back.

He wanted to move, he could move, but he didn't. He stared at the robot trembling in fear and squeezed his eyes shut. "PISCIES! STOP SLEEPING!" Sagittarius shouted at the boy blocking the attack with a shield of fire. His eyes slowly opened observing the violet  eyed girl still vibrating rapidly. Realising his discomfort, her face softened.

She created a circle of fire that surrounded the two making sure nothing is able to attack them. He gave  her a confused look as she looked at him with a soft smile.

She immediately embraced him into a tight hug and mumbled into his ear. "You don't have to worry. I won't let anything happen to you." He smiled at her words with a tint of pink in his cheeks. She eventually broke the hug but put both her hands on his shoulders.