Lexon

Aries' POV

I woke up to Leo's shout of excitement. "W-What?!" I stood up and shouted in shock. "I can't wait until I conquer my planet!" He squealed as he put his hands in the air. I chuckled at his childish behaviour.

I looked around, we were in a decent room with four decent beds. Gemini and Gabe were still sleeping. "Where is this?" I asked Leo as I rubbed my eye. "I seriously don't know." He said with alot of enthusiasm. I sighed and started walking around the room. "Do you think she likes me?" Leo asked out of the blue.

"Who?.. ohhhh. Gemini." I teased him making him blush. Suddenly a little kid with blackish hair burst through the door.

 Suddenly a little kid with blackish hair burst through the door

(Just imagine him a little younger, like 9 or 10)

"You're awake!" He shouted in excitement making Gemini and the guy called Gabe wake up. "Come! You have to meet Alpha!" He shouted jumping up and down while trying to get us to follow him out of the room.

We freshened up and followed the kid down a hallway to a bed room. The kid slammed the door open revealing a blonde little boy that looked around the age of 8 but his glare made him look like a full grown man. damn.

 damn

Wait. Is that blood on his hand? He's all bruised up. What the hell was he doing? I thought to myself.

"Damn the kid looks like he could beat the shit out of you." Gem whispered to us with a smirk plastered on her face earning a glare form me. "Hey alpha! The Zodiac people woke up!" The black haired kid shouted in excitement. "Good, names?" 'Alpha' turned towards us.

"Gemini."
"Aries."
"And I'm LEO!" He introduced himself with pride. Classic Leo. I playfully rolled my eyes at my own thought. The two little boys looked at the only person that didn't introduce himself yet.

Gemini lightly tapped him on the shoulder with her wing and signalled him to introduce himself. "O-oh, eh, my name is Gabe, I know in not a zodiac but I come to assist from Geminous. Or basically Gemini's planet." He seemed a little disturbed. "Lee. Give them a tour around the city and meet me at the dining table at six." The kid called Alpha sounded so organised, but not more than Virgo obviously. The kid nodded and signalled us to follow him. "Come on!"