Atlantis pt.3

Aries'POV

"HEY! LET US OUT! WE WANNA HELP!!" I shouted as I banged on the door. "Leave it Aries. It not gonna budge." Virgo shighed in the darkness. It was pitch black, I wasn't even sure if I was banging on the door or other wall.

I took a deep breath and sat down not being able to do anything else. We sat there quietly for about five minutes until we heard a huge bang sound followed my shooting and people screaming and shouting in fear.

"Aargh! I can't just sit around here anymore. We need to help them!" I gritted my teeth. Virgo sighed. "I'll try and use my powers to get us outz but don't blame me if we die." The ground suddenly started shaking, but I'm not sure what happened since it was too dark until the door was smashed open by a boulder revealing sunlight. Wait.

Sunlight inside a library? I looked up and realised there was a huge hole on the ceiling exposing the blue sky and the three suns.

The three of us immediately ran out and of the library and stood shocked at the scene. Buildings torn down, streets left with cracks and dust. Everyone was either running away or fighting back with the cost of their lives as some of the black space ships hovered above the ground shooting lazers or sat on the ground letting a whole mob of creatures escape.

 Everyone was either running away or fighting back with the cost of their lives as some of the black space ships hovered above the ground shooting lazers or sat on the ground letting a whole mob of creatures escape

We got ready to attack but paused when we saw a severely injured body fly across the sky. "GABE!" Virgo shouted as she ran towards his limp body that slammed to the ground. Aqua and I followed her as she bent down putting two fingers on his burnt neck. She listened to his heart beat and then widened her eyes in pure fear and sorrow.

"H-he's.. *sobs* he's gone." She said sobbing, tears falling down her cheeks. We just stared with wide eyes. He wasn't really a close friend but he seemed kinda cool. "Kuso" Is all Aquarius could say.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO BE SEEN!" A voice shouted from behind us. We snapped out heads towards Mirai as she glared at us angrily just six feet away from us.

The ship from above shot what seemed to be a deadly Lazer at us and it happened to be aming at me. I covered my face with my arms and closed my eyes shut for protection knowing it won't matter. I was too late for me to jump out of the way. I was expecting for the Lazer to hit me immediately but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked down to see the alien girl's limp and bruised Body lie infront of me as Aqua stared with terror. Did she just cover for me???

"Like taking Gabe away from us wasn't enough, now they take her!!" She shouted tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Aqua....." I looked at her in sorrow and put a hand on her shoulder, but she smacked my hand away. I get it she was angry, I was too I wanted to watch as all these ships break down under flames, but her angry was a different type. I didn't know any of these two that well, but she just lost a family member that seemed to be so close to her and a friend.