Atlantis Pt.2

Virgo's POV

Aries slowly opened the door when I heard a loud whirring sound. "Wait!" I slammed the door shut before we could see what was behind it.

"What happened now?" Aquarius asked looking around and then widening her eyes looking at the sight above, her wings going stiff. The two boys turned their heads to look at the same direction as us. "What the hell is that?!" Gabe shouted shocked "it's a spaceship of some sort." Aries said staring at it.

It looked like one of those ships you see in star wars, pitch black and kingda triangular shaped. "HAH! ALIENS!" Aquarius shouted giving me a wide smirk.

"Is that the only thing you're thinking of right now?!" I rolled my eyes.

The ship suddenly started shooting lazers at us. "THE DOOR!" Aries shouted as he flung open the door that stood infront of us and shoved everyone in and then himself slamming the door behind him.

After my mind finished processing what just happened, I took a look around. This is basically a whole other place. Everything was alot more normal and civilized unlike the madness on the other side of the door.

It was a city that kind of looked like New York. "Woahh." Gabe looked around with his mouth wide open in shock. The people walking around the streets were kinda diffrent looking with pale green skin, white hair and white eyes. I hate to admit it but they kinda looked like the actual streotipical Alien.

"Wait, that girl there, Aqua. Isn't she the one on that photo you found?" Aries asked pointing at a random girl on the sidewalk busy minding her own business holding an open book in her hands. "Yeah, it is.." she replied. He immediately bolted towards her leaving us in the dust.

"ARIES! Come back here!" I shouted as I stared running after him with Gabe and Aquarius following behind. We reached the girl startling her in the process as he took several steps away from us and slammed the book shut holding it infront of her like she's using it as a substitute for a knife.

"Stay away from me or things get messy." She growled at us, but then her face suddenly softened when her pupils landed on Aquarius.

"Lil Cuzie!" She smiled and tackled her into a hug. 

"Excuse me?" Aquarius looked at the alien in confusion. "Oh, yeah sorry." The girl broke the hug and started doing something on what seemed to be her smartwatch transforming her into a human with pale skin, blue eyes and black hair.

"Mirai?" She tilted her head at the over exited girl. "You two know each other?" Gabe raised a confused brow.

"Oh yeah, this is my cousin. Mirai, this is Aries, Gabe and Virgo. Guys, this is Mirai." She introduced us to each other as the girl waved happily at us.

"So, you do know that this makes you part alien." Aries chuckled making Aquarius lightly flap her black wings in joy.

"Do you mind me asking if you're a Zodiac?" Mirai asked Gabe with confusion. "Because I don't think there's a Zodiac called Gabe."

"He's only here to assist." I gave a fake smile at the girl.

"So, do you have any idea of how we can conquer the planet?" I asked getting to the main reason of why we were here.

"Oh, yea. Come with me." She signalled us to follow her as she speed walked  down the busy sidewalk entering a building. We followed closing the door behind.

Inside the building were shelves and shelves of books, "welcome to the library of Atlantis!" The girl said with a bright smile on her face.

"Atlantis? Like, the ancient underwater city?" I asked with a brow of curiosity.

"Oh, yeah some of our mutants fled to    Earth around a few centuries ago." She explained as she walked around the columns of books looking for a specific genre.

"Mutants?" Aries and Aquarius asked in sync.

"So basically, a few years ago a sicence experiment went horrifically wrong turning almost the whole population into wierd creatures like the mermaids that somehow made their way to earth and named their city after their home planet. The rest of us who weren't turned into mutants created this city."

"That explains the chaos on the other side." Gabe mumbled.

"Is that why there was a huge spaceship shooting lazers at us?" I asked making the girl's eyes widen.

"How did it look like?" Her voice suddenly went serious and filled with worry. "It was black and kina like a triangle." Aries explained making the girl sigh.

"They're here for you guys." She groaned.

"Whose here for us?" Aquarius asked with concern. No answer, her cousin just looked down with a troubled look on her face.

"Cuz?" She tapped her traumatized cousin on the shoulder hoping for an answer.

"Zalga." She muttered.

'BOOM!' a loud crash sound was heard making everyone's head snap towards the origin of the sound.

"What the hell was that?" Aries mumbled.

"They're here!!" We heard a man outside shout in fear followed by many screams.

"You three need to hide, now!" She shouted as she dragged us to a dead pushing the books out of the way revealing a switch. She immediately turned it on making the shelf that was leaning on the wall be replaced by a secret room.

The pushed the four of us in and gave a small smile.

"Wha-" I was cut off by Mirai. "Zalga will be searching for you, you need to keep out of sight at all costs or he's going to kill you guys."

"I'm coming to help stop him then." Gabe said making my eyes widen. "Wait, no." I held his sleeve making him turn around and face me.

"I'll be fine." He gave a soft smile and the turned his head towards Mirai.

"It won't be looking for me, so I'll use that as an advantage." He said making the alien girl nod. They both left the hideout and started closing the doors.

"Be safe."