THE MASTER DUN DUN DUUUUN

Sagittarius' POV

I glanced over at Piscies and looked away blushing, I've done that around a million times in my life but no one can know that. Not even my closest friends.

Why?

Cause they will freak out. Knowing Cancer, she will start fangirling over us and Aqua would probably be over exited.

The problem?

EVERYONE except Aqua knows Piscies' has a crush on the water bearer. But I have no idea why my hormones decided to make me go crazy over a guy that hasn't even talked to me since third grade.

Anyway

We followed the robot to another door as we shot confused glances at the robot and each other. The door opened revealing solid, dry ground with a tint of orange in them.

"Are we in mars??" Aries tilts his head. "Correct." The robot/cyborg says wakilg out. "Then how were we supposed to breathe? Mars conditions are not suited for human bodies." Virgo stated.

"You are zoidacs, you can breathe in vaccum and in planets where there is no oxygen present." A man from behind chuckled. We all snapped our heads towards the deep voice. He looked many years older than us. Like around 20 or 30.

The cyborg immediately bowedat his presence and demanded us to do the same

The cyborg immediately bowedat his presence and demanded us to do the same. Ioooked at them confused then did a quick bow making the man give a light chuckle.

"It's alright. You're the zodiac, you are the ones we should be bowing to." He smiled but then glared at the winged Cyborg. "You brought them earlier than planned." His voice went dull.

"S-sorry. It was only a few seconds." It replied with fear on it's face. "It's was not on time." He narrowed his eyes and snapped his fingers making the cyborg burn and scream under flames.

We all stared at the spot where it used to stand, not there stood a pile of ash.

"Deeply sorry, some things don't know how to follow their programming sometimes." He sighed and walked out of the space ship signalling us to follow. I heasitantly followed after the others.

"He seems nice." Cancer whispered.

"He literally burnt that cyborg alive." I pointed out. "Still,"

He turned towards us and smiled. "My name is Zalga, I'm sure you heard that name.. as the bad guy, but that's not my real intention. Look around you." He said like he was about to start a boring speech.

"Everything, out of control. We don't know what is out there, there could be a virus, a dangerous form of intellegent life, anything. Wouldn't it feel good to be protected from the unknown? Some things are better off as a mystery." That last part made Virgo, Cap and Aqua grumble in disagreement.

"Well, that's exactly what I'm trying to achieve. I want everyone in this galaxy to feel safe from the unknown and secure under my protection. I want to keep the galaxy safe. And the only way to keep something safe is to get 100% control over it. Ursa and Orion just don't understand my intentions. Hopefully you twelve will be smart and co operate with my plans." He explained.