Captauris Pt.2

Cancer's POV

"Look at our luck!" I hopped in joy as she entered the room.

"Don't jinx us." Cap rolled his eyes playfully.

My smile immediately disappears when I saw Alan in the clue room. Usually I would be over happy to see him but not this time. Because he was holding the white envelope and busy tearing it apart.

"What the hell!?" Scorpio shouted as he ran down the stairs and into the room intensely staring at Alan.

"You guys had to come now?" He mumbled under his breath. "What the frick do you think you're doing." Cap gritted his teeth. He let out an annoyed sigh as he scattered the torn pieces on the floor.

"Looks like I have to end you here. It would've been alot more satisfying if I got rid of all twelve of you at once." He gave a disappointed glare.

"Why?.. I- I actually cared for you!" I shouted as tears threatened to spill. I felt sad and angry like I wanted to cry in a corner for the rest of my life but also beat him up until he loses a limb.

"Aww, don't worry Cancey- wancey. You won't need to care about anyone when I'm done with you." He gave a smirk.

"What type of pride do you have to think a powerless individual can kill three Zodiacs?" Scorpio hissed as he concentrated any water in the area he can use to manipulate.

"That's where you're wrong, I'm nowhere near powerless." He said as he fell into what seemed to be a blue portal. An identical portal appeared behind Capricorn and Alan popped out of it surprising him as he jumped on his back.

Capricorn used his earth powers to throw a huge rock he pulled out of the ground and charged it at the white haired boy that held him down.

He created another portal and dodged the boulder appearing nexto Scorpio. By this time Scorpio was able to gather only aroind five liters of water from the tree itself. He charged all that water at Alan in such a speed that it could literally pierce the skin. But he dodged that as well but creating another portal and appears behind me.

He wrapped his arm around my neck and his other arm kept my hands pinned to my waist to make sure I couldn't move. He lightly squeezed my neck making take heavy breathes.

Scorpio growled as Capricorn got up and launched another boulder at him trying to be extra careful not to hit me. Alan created another portal and this time taking me with him we appeaed on the other side of the room as the boulder hit nothing but the wall.

"Surrender or I take her life." He threatened. I could easily manipulate his blood but I was still busy trying to process the new and heart breaking information.

"Let her go you son of a-" scoprio growled but was interrupted by Alan. "No cussing" he sang as he tightened his arm around my neck causing me to start coughing and take deeper breathes as I struggled to get oxygen into my lungs.

I said, LET HER GO!" Scorpio burst as he charged at him but he teleported yet again. This time Capricorn charges at him with his right hand covered in bits of rock making it look like an oversized glove.

He teleported us again, and again and again dodging all their attacks.

"Cancer!... You have to.. manipulate... his blood!!" Cap shouted his voice going on and off because of how many times Alan made us teleport around the room.

I could do it, I wanted to do it, but something was stopping me. Do is still care about him? He frick'n back stabbed us but I still care. Why?

I suddenly felt dizzy as his arm squeezed my neck, I tried to breathe but failed. "You're too late anyways, it's already begun." He smirked.

My head spinning my throat sore because of the pressure, anger suddenly kicked in.

My depressed state was over, now I was mad. He broke my heart. So he will pay. I balled my hands into fists and his arm started vibrating rapidly as he slowly loosened his arm around my neck.

He couldn't move or create portals. I tried my best to hold his blood back, but I couldn't hold him for long because of the lack of oxygen. Scorpio took this chance to beat him up. My vision went blurry and I blacked out due to loss of oxygen.

Time skip:

I opened my eyes to find Scorpio covered in blood as he held my half asleep body bridal style. I blushed after realising how close my face was to his chest. He held me so close and tight like I was going to disappear as he walked towards something.

He looked down at me and smiled when he saw me awake. "W- what happened?" I asked looking at all his wounds. He smiled as he put me down on a log near the fire.

"Let's just say things got a little meesy. He won't hurt you anymore." He sat down nexto me still trying to keep his smile.

I took a closer look at his wounds, there was blood leaking out of his nose and mouth as well as his head, he had bruises and cuts everywhere around his body, his messy hair dyed in droplets of blood. How is he even sitting straight rogh now?

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about me." He scratched the back of his neck. He almost collapsed on the ground falling asleep but pulled himself back up. I looked at his wounds again.

"You're losing too much blood." I told him and carefully manipulated his blood back into his body trying to keep the infected blood out.

"Where's Cap?" I asked still treating his wounds.

"He's trying to put the clue back together." Scorpio explained. Then the words Alan said came flashing into my head. 'you're too late anyways, it's already begun'

What was that supposed to mean? My hands suddenly stopped manipulating his blood as I heard a very loud whirrr sound.

Scorp and I turned out heads towards the origin of the sound and saw a huge, black space shuttle in the dark, starry sky. "What the f-" scoprio cussed but paused when the ship suddenly started shooting Lazer beams at us. "RUN!" I shouted as I shot up and dragged scoprio away from the black spaceship.

"Where is Capricorn?!" I asked Scorpio as we kept running. "Here!" Cap shouted from further away. Scoprio and I ran to him and asked what happened.

"I read Alan's mind before scoprio knocked him out, they're here to destroy any sort of life on the planet including all the other zodiac planets." He explained making my eyes widen in worry.

"Will they be alright?"

"I think we got something bigger to worry about right now." Scorpio said as he scanned for any way to hide.