Geminous Pt.2

Gemini's POV

I woke up with the sun beaming at my blue eyes. I yawned and sat up. "AHHH! Gabe? What the frick?" I whisper shouted at my cousin who was staring at Virgo and jumped back when he heard me.

"Heh. Sorry. Nice friend you have." He his face was red. I gave him a look that said 'leave-now'. He pouted and walked out of the room. "Your cousin is creepy." Cap said from his bed. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes as I climbed down the ladder. I looked towards cap and saw him asleep. How does he do that? I walked into the bathroom.

I freshened up and walked out of the bathroom. "Gemmmmm! I need your help. There's something wrong with me. I love someone." Virgo whispered to me. "Ooooh. It's Cap isn't it." I teased her. "What? No. It's kinda... your cuz..."

I looked at her in shock. "Excuse me?" I mumbled. "He's good looking...." She akwardly fidgeted with her hands. Just then Gabe barged into the room making Virgo blush uncontrollably. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation ladies, but I was told to take you on a tour around the kingdom. So pack your bags and wake that guy up because we don't have much time."

"I'm up." Cap mumbled into the pillow and slowly got up and went to the bathroom.

Time skip

We didn't have much to pack so we just freshened up and followed Gabe around the kingdom. Cap was on his phone the entire time, Virgo and Gabe were making akward eye contact while smiling at each other and I was just there.

"Uhh. Gabe, where are we right now?" I tapped him on the shoulder with my wing, breaking their little moment. "Oh, y-yeah. This is the border between Gen and Mini." He said while he showed us the huge wall. I tapped Virgo on the shoulder and indirectly told her to persuade him to help us. She nodded and and slowly held his hand making him go as red as a tomato.

"Gabe..." She whispered.
"Yeah?"
"I miss my friends. Isn't there a quicker way to conquer the planet?"
"Y-yeah. But I can't tell you."
"You can come with us! We'll go on more adventures together!"
"Look, there's no time to time to try and persuade me to help you. It's the reason I brought you guys here, now follow me, there is a door that we can use to go to the other side. Quick!" He dragged Virgo with him. I snapped Capricorn out of his trance and we ran after him.

We reached a door that blended in with the wall. Gabe unlocked it with a password and opened the door. "Come on."

We entered through the door to see a piece of heaven. Back in Gen all the people looked emo and the environment was terrible, but here it was the opposite. The people seemed so friendly and the area was clean and tidy. "What the..." Capricorn looked around astonished.

"Yeah. If I had to choose I would've lived here instead, but mother won't allow.... Anyways, follow me. The castle is right around the corner." We followed Gabe around the new kingdom.

We reached the gates of the white and golden castle and Gabe knocked on the door. The door sprung open revealing a girl with white hair and blue eyes.

"Gabe?! What are you doing here! Mom is gonna get angry if she notices you missing

"Gabe?! What are you doing here! Mom is gonna get angry if she notices you missing." The girl whisper shouted. "Geez Geniffer. What about a 'nice to see you here' instead." Gabe rolled his eyes and entered the castle while still holding Virgo's hand. The girl smirked at the sight. "Are you the Zodiacs by any chance?" The girl asked. "Yeah. I'm Capricorn, this is Gemini and the one with your brother is Virgo." Cap introduced us to her.

"Oh, how wonderful! Let me get my father really quick." The girl smiled as she left the entrance to call her dad. We decided to walk in and follow Gabe and Virgo who were busy talk long about something.

Then an old muscular man came into the lounge. "If I heard correctly, you are the Zodiacs." The man smiled. "Yes." Virgo nodded in excitement for some reason. "Ah! Gabe, my son!" The man hugged Gabe and he hugged back. "How's your mother?"

"Still in her old ways." He looked down. "Buuut, on the other hand your niece is here!" Gabe pointed at me. "Gemini! You have your core powers already?" He asked looking at mu wings with a smile.

"Yeah." I nodded. "So... Are you able to help us conquer the planet?" Capricorn got straight to the point. "Yes, indeed." The man said and handed me an envelope. "Read it." V whispered.

"There shall be war,
War between Gen and Mini.
Resolve this family war
For a win you will score." I read out the letter.

"So, we just have to resolve the war?" Virgo asked. "Nah. It says we have to feed a cow it's own milk for a month straight." Cap said sarcastically making Virgo roll her eyes.

"Father! They're attacking!" The girl shouted from upstairs. We all ran upto the balcony where she was standing. I looked into the distance and my eyes widened. Thousands of armed guards with guns were shooting and destroying everything and everyone they saw.

"TELL THE SOILDERS TO PREPARE FOR BATTLE!" The king shouted. "She's attacking already?" Gabe mumbled under his breath.