Scorpius Pt.2

Aquarius' POV

Damn, why is Scorpio so heavy? Not even Capricorn could push him in the car. He keeps on pushing himself out like a five year old.

"Mommy! Daddy is hurting me!" Scorpio shouted childishly as he tried to get out of Capricorn's grip. Uhh. Did he just call me Mommy? And he called Cap Daddy? How drunk is he?

"Shut him up and get into the car! They're coming after us!" The women behind the wheel shouted. "That's it!" I shouted and grabbed Scorp by his black hair and pushed him into the back seat. "But Mommmmm!" He whined. "I am not your mother." I hissed as I sat in the middle seat. Cap sat nexto me and slammed the door shut then immediately the women stated the car and rushed down the road.

After a few minutes of driving maniacally I finally asked.

"How do we know we can trust you?" I hissed at the women. I couldn't see any of her features since she was wearing a pitch black hood that covered her entire face. "Do you have any other choice now? There are people after you as we speak." She said as she sped down the road carelessly.

"I think we can trust her." Capricorn assured us. I expected Scorpio to say something like 'what makes you think that?' or 'dont trust people so easily.' but he's drunk and asleep now.

I gave him a confused look as I stared into his misty blue eyes. "Just.. don't ask, I just have a feeling she's not lying." He muttered. "Are you sure?" I asked. I know, I might have a bit of a trust issue with people, but what would anyone else do when someone randomly tells you to get into their car and they drive off so fast like they are running from the cops.

He gave me a serious nod. I sighed and laid back in the seat. "Fine-" I was cut off by two loud gunshot noises that was loud enough to make Scorpio blot up. "What the hell!?" The first thing he did when he got up was shout.

"Shit, they shot the back wheels. I'm losing control. EVERYONE OUT!" The women shouted as she flung open the car door. Cap and Scorp immediately did the same and jumped off. I closed my eyes and jumped off last from Cap's side as the car spun around. I kept rolling on the cement road with all my body aching because of the pain.

My body finally stopped and as soon as I opened my eyes they met with another pair of familiar misty blue ones. "You okay?" I asked with worry when I noticed all his fresh bruises he had.

"I'm definitely feeling better than you." He sat up and and looked around. I followed his actions and took a look around. The car we were in crashed into one of the street lights and I could spot a few cars coming towards us in the distance. Cap noticed the same thing and sprung up. "RUN!" He yelled as he pulled me up.

"Kuso." I muttered as the pain on my leg came back. The metal poles I wrapped around it must be damaged. I can't walk. Great.

Suddenly I fet a hand wrap around my waist. "Come on, we have to catch up with the others." He said as he helped me slowly jump my way down the road. Damn, he has patience. A lot of patience.

"Don't wait for me. You run. I'll be right behind you." I pushed him away and stared into his eyes once again. "Yeah, Lemme just walk away and let you suffer on your own and not feel any guilt about it." He rolled his eyes sarcastically as he picked me up bridal style. What the..

"Ey! Let me go! I can deal on my own." I tried struggling out of his hands but failed. "Shut up five year old." He said as he started jogging away from the cars. "I'm twelve." I pouted quietly.

This is uncomfortable, but why do I feel so warm and shaky inside? Why is my face so warm? I know I fell for him a while ago but I didn't know I fell this hard for him.. aaaaaaaaaaaw ma gawd I'm losing my mind. I can't love my best friend's brother in a serious way. What does Cance think about this? She seems cool about it, but what if she thinks otherwise? Heh, it's alright though, the feeling of love is temporary at this age. At least I think.. (who wrote this shi-... Oh yeah, I did.😁)

"Over here!" A voice shouted. I snapped out of my trance and looked around. Cap also seemed confused until we saw Scorpio and the Black hooded women behind one of the buildings with a wide smirk on their faces.

After making it to them, Cap finally let me down. I sat in the cold cement floor and watched as the pitch black cars sped past us. "What now." Capricorn asked the still unknown women. "Who is the Scorpion here?" She asked mysteriously. "The fourteenth year old that was drunk. He's Scorpio." I explained earning a confused look from Scorp.

"I was drunk?"

"Very drunk."

The women slipped a white envelope out of her black coat and gave it to Scorpio. "Read it." She demanded.

He opened the letter and started reading.

"In the planet of Cranus,
there is one evil being among the angels.
But in Scorpius,
there is one angel among the evil peoples
Identify this being somewhere around.
To move on to the next round."

"What the hell is Cranus?" Scorpio asked confused. "It's Cancer's planet. I've went there before and like the clue said, we had to find the evil person out of the good ones. It's the opposite here!" I raised my voice in excitement.

"Perfect, then I know where the start." The women in the he black hood smirked.