Back to the waiting room

Scorpio's POV

My eyes opened. Now, I'm in the waiting room. Does that mean we conquered the planet? What kind of conquering is that? All we did was just crack open an egg with a frick'n bone.

"Yo Scorp!"
"Hey Tuna." I waved as he sat down on the couch next to me. "How was Aries' planet?"

"Just like Aries." I sighed. "What about Taurus'?" I asked getting curious. "Lemme see... Huge trees, giant insects, the fact that Taur found his soulmate." He counted all the things that happened. "Wait what?" I looked at him on confusion. "Ye. But she couldn't come with." He continued. "Where is everyone anyway?" I asked realised that no one else was in the main room.

"*Sobbing* Why couldn't she come with!" I heard Taurus' sobs from the bedroom. "Most of them are With Taur."

I got up and walked over to the room, we were eleven including me and Tuna but there was these 'other' guys, one was sanding nexto Gemini and the other nexto.... Cancer. Why is he that close to her!? I narrowed my eyes as they searched the rest of the room. "Where's Aquarius?" I asked not being able to see her in the room. "Uhh..." Sagittarius and Cancer exchanged worried looks. "N-Nothing. I-I mean, she's in the bathroom. She's fine." Sagittarius stuttered.

"Y-Yeah. She's fine, she definitely didn't get stabbed on her right leg...." Cancer laughed akwardly earning a disappointed glare form the guy. "That's the worst lie I've ever heard." Aries rolled his eyes. "Sounds familiar.." Virgo also rolled her eyes as she looked down at her leg injury.

I looked over at Cap sensing he was distributed. He had a worried look on his face, for Aquarius or Virgo is the question. "OMG. Is she alright?" Libra asked worriedly as her wings stiffened up. "Probably." Leo shrugged.

"Anyways.. the good news is that we found our chosen water sign!" The boy next to Cancer tried to lighten things up. Already? But I wanted to be the chosen water sign.. aww. Lucky her. I mentally pouted. "Oh, who?" Tuna asked. Guess it isn't him either. "Cancer!" Sagittarius shouted as she pointed her arms at her best friend.

"What's your power?" Virgo asked. "Blood manipulation." She answered. "Woahhhhhh." Taurus said with teary eyes. Did he like her that much?

Suddenly we heard the TV in the main room open. "That might be Ursa Major." Gemini said as she helped Virgo up. "I'll go call Aqua." Cancer said and went to knock on the bathroom door. The rest of us filled up in the main room. The guy that was standing nexto cancer held me back from the others. I looked at him with a serious face. "I believe we haven't officially met yet. I'm Alan, I come from Cancer's planet." He smiled as he reached out his hand. "Scorpio, and stay away from cancer." I warned him ignoring his hand. I turned around and left the the main room and waited for Cancer and Aquarius.

When they arrived Ursa Major started speaking. "Welcome back zodiacs. It's time for you to be re-grouped and conquer the other four planets. Now, you will have to be a little quicker this time okay?" She spoke. We all nodded.

"Can I kindly ask the names of the newcomers?" She asked. "I'm Gabe. From Gemini's planet." The other guy introduced himself. "Alan, from Cancer's planet." Alan said making me roll my eyes.

"Alright. Aries, Gemini and Gabe, you will accompany Leo to his planet. Aquarius and Capricorn will accompany Scorpio to his planet."

I can't be with Tuna or Cancer again? I mentally sighed in annoyance. "Taurus and Picies will accompany Libra to her planet." She continued. I could hear groans from Libra and Taurus. "And finally, Cancer, Alan and Sagittarius will accompany Virgo to her planet."

I looked at Tuna who had a sad smile on his face. "See you later." He said as we all faded away.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter!!!!

Quiz (bcs why not) :
Can you make out the ships?